Having Sex

Arthur-

Arthur couldn't really be described as gentle or rough, he was usually somewhere in the middle but could drift to one side or the other on some days depending on his mood. But he is consistently giving, he never just takes his pleasure from you, he always makes sure to give. You mean a lot to him and he wants you to know it, he is always sweeter towards you. He isn't against letting you take some control, he actually likes to watch you. He doesn't like to have sex at the camp, he doesn't really want other people to hear you both, so he would rather take you out of the camp to a hotel or most likely a temporary camp somewhere in the wilderness.

Dutch-

Dutch is usually a giving lover, not exactly gentle but intimate and caring. Making sure that you are comfortable and being pleasured as much as he was. But when the stress from the gang was getting on top of him he could get a little rough, taking his stress out on you, but he wouldn't hurt you. Dutch is amazing at dirty talk, he knows just what to say, he can always find the right balance between complimenting you and just saying filth. Dutch didn't really care if other people heard, it just reminded them that you are his.

Micah-

Micah likes anything rough, but just because he's rough doesn't mean that he doesn't care. He isn't careful or slow or gentle, he is fast and rough. He is constantly making filthy comments from start to finish, his words would make anyone blush, it makes you are mess and he knows it. It just encourages him. He likes it when you are loud and he doesn't care who can hear you both, and if anyone says anything he would just tell them to fuck off, secretly proud of himself that he got you to be so loud so that others could hear.

Charles-

Charles is a gentle lover who really cares about your pleasure and your comfort. He likes to be close and intimate with you, whispering compliments and loving words, slow kisses, and caresses. He is quiet and prefers not to have sex in the camp because he doesn't want the others to hear you both. He would prefer take you some out of the camp, spending the night somewhere else in a temporary camp and in the wilderness under the stars.

Javier-

Javier is experienced and he is a skilled lover. He is happy to spend time making his partner feel good, making sure that you get the most out of the experience, and you will always finish first and usually multiple times. Javier is slow and intimate with you, never letting you feel uncomfortable or like an after thought. You never felt more special and desired than when you were with Javier, him pressing kisses to your neck and complimenting you seductively in Spanish.

Sean-

Sean isn't the most experienced lover and he may not be the most skilled lover but he makes up for it in enthusiasm and dedication. He definitely wants to please you and make sure that you finish first, he truly wants to please. He isn't rough but he isn't really gentle (unless he is in a sentimental mood), he is somewhere in the middle. Sean doesn't care who hears you both, he doesn't care because it just means that people know that he can satisfy you. He feels so lucky to have you and is happy for people to know exactly what you are up to.

Requests?