Horse Riding

Arthur-

Arthur often liked to go on horse rides with you, to get away from the camp and have some privacy. A peaceful walk were you could both just ride along and maybe find a place to rest where you can both sit and talk or spend time together. You rarely rode the same horse together but when you did, you enjoyed to wrap your arms around his waist and lean against his back, he enjoyed having you close like that and feeling you leaning against his back. Every now and again he would turn his head to look back at you and you would poke your head up to kiss his cheek which made him smile every time.

Dutch-

Dutch didn't get out of the camp much, and neither did you since you were often with Dutch, but you did sometimes like to get out and go for a horse ride together. It was nice to get out of the camp and get some time alone that wasn't inside of your tent. You would both usually just ride along a river as you spoke. You could both ride for hours without even realising it, getting back to the camp later than you had planned. When you rode the same horse you would usually sit behind him with your arms wrapped around his waist, his hand regularly reaching back to land on your knee and give it a gentle and reassuring squeeze.

Micah-

Micah enjoyed a quiet ride with you, a chance to be with just you and not the rest of the gang there to watch you both. Micah privately enjoyed when you rode on the same horse as him, you front of him so that he could wrap an arm around your waist or keep a hand on your thigh. He also liked it because he could lean down slightly and whisper in your ear, obviously anything that would get you flustered and you could feeling him smirking against your ear before kissing your neck. Nipping at the skin on your neck as his hand wandered up and down your thigh.

Charles-

You and Charles where always going on horse rides together, whether you were going hunting or just finding some time together outside of the camp. While you rode together side by side, taking your time just strolling along, he would occasionally let go of the reins with one hands and reach over to brush his hand against yours, occasionally taking your hand in yours and giving you a smile before dropping it again. When you are riding the same horse he sits behind you, occasionally kissing the top of your head as you rode along.

Javier-

Javier would insist on riding the same horse if you were going out alone together, and he would always sit behind you. One of his hands would be on the reins while his other would be stroking up and down your thigh or your waist. He would rest his chin on your shoulder, leaving kisses on your neck. He would be a little too distracted, meaning that you had to point out where he had to turn or when the horse was about to walk straight into something.

Sean-

When you go out on a horse ride with Sean, it usually starts out rather nice and maybe even sweet but there is always a race involved. Neither of you actually care who wins, you both just end up laughing before strolling along again. You both like getting out of the camp and spending time together. When you ride on the same horse together he would sit behind you so that he could place his hand on your waist, able to stroke up and down while you lean back against his chest, and he can kiss the skin behind your ear.

Requests?