They Have a Nightmare

Arthur-

Arthur would try to get out of the bed without waking you, planning to just shake off the lasting feelings from the nightmare before getting back into bed and going back to sleep, but he would wake you anyway by mistake. You would tell him to get back into bed and to actually talk about it, so he would while you rested your head on his shoulder, kissing his shoulder gently while he spoke and stroked your arm. Eventuallyyou would both go back to sleep and just before he drifted off he would kiss thetop of your head.

Dutch-

Dutch wouldn't want to make a fuss about it but if you asked him to talk about it he would tell you what happened in the nightmare. He would hold you against his chest while he sat up in bed describing it to you, running his fingers up and down your arm, the gesture comforted him as well as you. When he was finished, he guided you to lay neck to him so that he could lay behind you, pulling you back as close to him as he could while telling you to go back to sleep. He would then sleep holding you a little tighter than usual and with his face buried in your hair.

Micah-

Micah wouldn't want comforting, well he might want it but he wouldn't accepted it. When you asked him if he was okay he would just nodded and mumbled that you should go back to sleep and don't worry about him. He wouldn't talk about it and you knew that, you also knew that he wouldn't accept any comfort if you offered it. So when Micah was sitting on the edge of the bed you would kneel behind him and wrap your arms around him, resting your cheek against his back as you embraced him. He wouldn't say anything but your comfort did make him feel better.

Charles-

Charles wouldn't want you to worry but you had woken up and asked him what was wrong, he told you about the dream and you listened. You would just nod and listen to him intently until he was finished explaining what happened, then you would just quickly wrap yours arms around his neck and kiss his temple before resting your head on his shoulder. You would stay awake with him for the rest of the night if that's what he needed but he would be happy to go back to sleep with you in his arms.

Javier-

Javier wouldn't want you to worry, if you asked what the nightmare was about he would just tell you that you can worry about it in the morning. He knew that by morning he would have probably forgotten about it but you wouldn't have. You would just curl up with him, kissing his cheek sweetly and he would kiss your forehead to assure you that he was alright. He would insist that you went back to sleep but he would probably stay awake, just stroking your back and watching you peacefully to relax himself and make himself smile.

Sean-

Sean would tell you that he was fine, telling you to go to sleep, but you would insist on staying awake and talking to him. So he would tell you about the nightmare before letting you comfort him, even if he was completely fine by that point. He just liked having your attention. You would kiss his cheek before pulling him down to lay down with you, running your fingers through his hair and kissing him before letting him fall back to sleep with his head on your chest or your stomach.

Requests?