(S4) chapter 1

At night in the hyoudou mansion, in (y/n)'s room he's on his bed and akeno walking towards him with a lust look.

She crawls in the bed on top of him.

Akeno: I want you (y/n). Said with a lust look.

He gulp.

Akeno: I can't believe your abandoning me just to go on a trip to kyoto. Said with a lust look.

Y/N: It's just two days akeno I promise to be back. Said with a nervous look.

Akeno: I know and so I'm gonna fill up. Said with a lust look.

Y/N: What do you mean?. Said with a nervous look.

Akeno: What I mean is I want to feel your manly essence and your hands all over me. Said with a lust look.

His face turn red and she giggled at his reaction.

Before she could begin.

Sona: What are you doing akeno?. Said with a neutral look.

Both of them look to see he along side with tsubaki.

Y/N: Sona. Said with a nervous look.

Sona: Seems your not controlling yourself akeno. Said with a neutral look.

Tsubaki: We know (y/n) will be gone for the trip but you don't have to go that far. Said with a neutral look and a blush on her cheeks.

Akeno: Well I'm not the only one. Said with a lust look.

She hugged him and before she could kiss him, suddenly two arms appeared above him and pill him up to the direction and reveal to be koneko along with kuroka.

Koneko: Stop hugging all the man meat. Said with a pout look.

Kuroka: She's right. Said with a lust look.

Y/N: When did you two get in here?. Said with a surprised look.

Koneko: (Y/N) let me and my sister to use our healing sage arts to bring you back to full capacity. Said with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

Kuroka: Yes, just relax and let us do the job. Said with a lust look.

He sweat nervously.

Xenovia: Mind if I join. Said with a lust look.

They look at xenovia in his left side.

Then the girls tried to get to him.

Y/N 'thought': This couldn't get any worse?. Said in his mind with a nervous look.

Then suddenly the door opened to reveal rossweisse and irina.

Rossweisse: You girls had your turn. Said with a serious look and a blush on her cheeks.

Irina: We want to be with him too. Said with a nervous look and a blush on her cheeks.

They ran past sona and tsubaki getting to (y/n).

Y/N 'thought': Little help partner. Said in his mind with a nervous look.

D/N:<Sorry partner your on your own.> Said in his mind.

Then disconnected the link.

Y/N 'thought': DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!. Yelled in his mind with a nervous look.