t h i r t e e n

"C-Chanhyun," Daewon stuttered out, feeling scared. He was always scared of him brother.

Chanhyun was tall. He was 6'3. In Daewon's eyes, he was a fucking tree. He was also really really really homophobic and psychotic.

"Who's at the door, Daewonnie?" Seunghoon asked, rubbing his eyes and walking up to the younger and backhugging him.

Daewon panicked. He saw Chanhyun's eyes fill with anger. He ripped Seunghoon's arms off him, causing the older to groan and hold his injured arms.

"I-It's no-ot wh-hat it lo-ok-ks li-ike, hy-yung," Daewon quickly said, growing more scared of the other.

Chanhyun growled and grabbed Daewon by his hair and started to drag him out of his apartment and into the hall. "You fucking fag. I thought all those days and nights in the basement taught you something."

Seunghoon instantly followed and tried to get Chanhyun's grip off his crush's hair. Chanhyun pushed Seunghoon away and pulled Daewon's hair harshly, causing the younger to whimper and begin to start crying. That's when Seunghoon lost it.

So much anger came over Seunghoon once he saw Daewon cry. He grabbed Chanhyun by the shoulders and ripped him off of Daewon. Chanhyun was caught off guard, letting go of Daewon's hair and turning to Seunghoon. He swung at Seunghoon, missing since Seunghoon dodged and came up and hit him in the face.

Seunghoon kept throwing punches to Chanhyun, sending him to the floor. Seunghoon got ontop of him and kept hitting him. Chanhyun threw some punches, but it didn't match to Seunghoon's fury.

If Seunghoon wasn't so angry and determined to make Chanhyun pay for making his everything cry, he would probably have been beaten badly.

The fight was over when security pulled Seunghoon off of Chanhyun. They took Chanhyun away to a hospital to get cleaned up.

Since the cameras in the hall caught everything, Seunghoon was let off with a "go to your crying boyfriend. he needs you right now." Oh, Seunghoon didn't need to be told twice. He didn't even need to be told.

He quickly went over to Daewon who was shaking uncontrollably. He picked the younger up and carried him back into the younger's apartment. He sat on the couch with Daewon on his lap.

"Calm down, Daewonnie. Please calm down, Daewonnie. Calm down, baby," he whispered to the younger, pulling him into a hug.

Daewon clung to him and began to calm down. "Are you okay?" Seunghoon asked Daewon once the younger stopped crying and shaking.

Daewon nodded. "W-Wh-hat abo-out yo-ou," he asked, examining Seunghoon.

"I'm fine, baby," he told the younger, smiling softly and kissing the boy's nose.

Daewon blushed. "W-Why do yo-ou ca-all me ba-aby?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"N-No....I....I li-ike it."