47- unclaimed

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

It felt weird to not want to be at a race. I loved races.

But i was sad and everyone here was happy and they are kind of crappin on my sadness right now.

I didn't care about my appearance either so i just threw on a sweatshirt and leggings. I looked as if i was sick with the flu for 2 weeks and decided to crawl out of bed.

"You racing tonight?" Andy smiled at me as we both sat on Dom's car. He acted like everything was fine. He faked that huge smile like nothing.

"Nope. Im not in the right mindset." I sighed.

"Ohh i feel ya." Andy nodded. "I get like that too sometimes."

Then the last person i expected to walk up to me walked up to me.

"Can we talk?" He cleared his throat.

I looked at Andy as he just walked away. He didnt even hesitate.

Then i looked back at the asshole.

"Talk." I said which caught him by surprise. Im usually not like this. Ive never treated Oscar like i was annoyed with his presence, but recently ive been so hurt that just the thought of him pissed me off.

"I just wanted to know how you were doing?" He said. What kind of fucking question is that?

"Im doing fine." I said quietly as i just looked at Oscar as he nodded his head.

"Ariella. I know i broke up with you and i know you want nothing to do with me but i still want you in my life." He frowned.

I just nodded my head and gave zero to no emotion to try to look like a heartless bitch.

But i already know my stupid ass is going go fall even harder for the person i apparently cant have. It will always be like that. There will always be that person that you would do anything to have, no hesitation.

"I just dont understand why we have to break up." I folded.

"Look i know i dont want to either, but for now lets just be friends." He said with a small grin.

What the fuck is this bitch smiling for? Ive cried for so long because he dumped me and now he wants to be friends? Like its that easy.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You have some nerve." i shook my head at him.

"Cmon Ariella." He whined. "I miss having you around."