Not a chapter

Hey Guys...

Two to five more chapters left how sad...
(I am a crying mess)

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you silent and otherwise for coming with me through this journey.
It's one thing to read a completed book it's another to follow the journey.

There is a few of you that really made a impact throughout my writing.
I am not naming in case I miss out and I don't want to hurt anybody...but you know who you are ...those who liked almost all chapters and commented on many.

Thank you sm I love you all.

After this story I will be posting at least four chapters of my new book which sadly isn't werewolf.
It is called 'Conquering Everest.'

It is romance

It is romance.
Here's about it.

🖤
"Just one call is all it takes."
I stop mid-stride, turning back to face the devil himself.

"I'm not going to fall for you Everest."

He stalked towards me, roughly gripping my face as he whispered into my ear, " one call is all it takes for me to ruin you and your boy toy , one kiss is all it takes to make you fall in love with me."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just when Aspen thought her life was finally 'perfect' it got snatched away by the same man who ruined it before

Rowan R. Everest

Rowan, a man with access to all the money and contacts he desires also a man that every women desires. He could have anything and everything with the wealth and power but he uses it to play games with Aspen , by snatching her 'perfect' life and letting it hang above her head by a thread.

Will Rowan be able to add to his list of conquests?
Perhaps a little blonde who wants nothing to do with him

Or will Aspen be able to conquer Everest and return to the one she loves?

🖤

It follows the story of Aspen and her life. I am honestly very proud of this as I do feel it would be better the TBA.

NOW THERE IS ANOTHER STORY!!!!!!

I have teamed up with Vampire_Barbie_Queen
She is an old friend from school to bring to you people of wattpad

"Run in with the Devil."

This book will be seen on Vampire_Barbie_Queen  profile

This book will be seen on Vampire_Barbie_Queen profile

I write all the odd chapters and it is slightly for mature audiences.

Here's a little sneak peak.
🖤
Taylor Hunt is relatively a "good girl". She's passionate, goal driven and focussed. However she will never pass up a chance to have a good time. But what happens when a loss of control one night leads her to the devil himself.

••••••

"Why am I here Bastian?"

"I don't know myself 'little one.' " he spat out taking another shot of whiskey , " I don't want you here so leave."

I narrowed my eyes at this egotistical, no good , rich jerk.

"Fine, I'll go, I can get someone who actually wants me." I gave him one more look , before dramatically turning around to leave the room, my hair flipping in the process and my hands placed firmly on my binders.

I proceeded to leave when he caught my waist, bring my body in close proximity to his.

"Always the drama queen,"

He spun me around and placed his lips on mine in a quick feverish second.

••••••••

"And did he deserve me?"
"No!"
"But did I care?"
"Hell no!"
"Why?"
"Cause all good girls like to act bad...once in a while."

🖤

Please do check them out...

The day The Blonde archer. Ends will be the day Conquering Everest begins.

TBC on run in with the devil but I will post the date in my profile.

Thank you once again
I love you
Xoxo
Petitefirecracker