Last First Kiss goodbye

"Aren't you happy now that you're finally dating?"Lisa looked at Jennie with a sad smile.

"It wasn't my choice to even date him"Jennie shook her head with a smile. "Still,i hope he gives you everything you deserve and more. I hope he treats you right",Lisa replied and was about to leave the kitchen to head for bed as it was already past 12 and they had a schedule the next day.

"Wait Lisa",Jennie grabbed Lisa by her wrist,"we're okay right? You and me?".

Lisa smiled again,"what do you mean Jen? I'm happy if you're happy,we all are Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie too".

Jennie was expecting other answers and she looked for the ones she wanted in Lisa's eyes that had them well hidden. But Jennie could see through her and excellently.

"I'm asking about me and you..i never got to say this because,i never feel the need to. Even so,we both know ..though we never said it out loud. Don't play dumb Lisa..",Jennie looked at Lisa with hurtful eyes as her breathing got heavier each passing second. She was suffocating all because of the dating thing with Kai that Lisa didn't knew of until the news got to her. And Jennie hated how Lisa started to distance herself,talk much less ..smiled much less.

Lisa took a grasp at the hand that stopped her and caressed it with both her hand and kissed it tenderly,like it would be the last because Jennie already found the person who would do all those things for her,"Know that I truly,deeply loved you. But now, it's time i let you go Jen. Yg wants this and we can't go against his choice not when he is our fucking boss",she sighed,"I hope he makes you happy ten times fold as i did",Lisa said as she kissed Jennie's hand again.

Tears were straying down Jennie's cheeks as she shook her head in a vigorous way,"No.. because he's not you. No one ever will.. does this mean.. there's no more LiNi or-".

"There was never LiNi Jen..we never started to even end",this time it was Lisa's turn to cry. "I wish things were different,and i wish i had told you how i really felt eventhough you already knew it..",she scoffed and laughed sarcastically,"But It's better late than never right? Bonnie and Clyde..ride till we die? I loved you..and i always will Jennie kim",she finished as she kissed Jennie's forehead and lingered there to savour the last memory she will ever had of kissing Jennie's forehead.

Jennie was now crying helplessly and Lisa had never seen her so vulnerable ever. Jennie cupped Lisa's cheek and nodded knowingly of her feelings for her,"Can i atleast get my last first kiss goodbye?". Lisa looked at Jennie for a good few seconds before she crashed their lips together. Their lips danced along with their tears,and both craved for more and more after every kiss.

Lisa broke the kiss first and put her forehead against Jennie's as she close her eyes and held Jennie's cheek with her hands,"Tell that Kai guy to be careful with my world that he'll be holding from now on",Lisa said as She landed one last chaste kiss on Jennie's lips.

(I'm not crying.. y'all are)