When The Sun Comes Up

When a girls lips are covered in powdered sugar, she wishes that milk chocolate was dripping down from them like lava.

That's all she would want.

She won't be able to understand why lip gloss doesn't work, why the vaseline sinks in only for her lips to come out cracked the next day.

It's just a feeling.

That's how I feel when you would touch me.

I know how I look to you.

Don't you know I rage at city skies because the few stars I can find, being surrounded by these people who I don't know or maybe know all too well?

Because I know somewhere there is a place where a thousand stars light up the night sky.

A place I'm not seeing.

A place 'you' cannot show me.

Ok? Not because there's some pot of gold up there that the kingdom in space forgot to drop down at the end of its rainbows.

Don't you know I'm past that?

You make me more sick than when I got here.

You want me sick, I was never breathing in that powder, 'I' was the chocolate splashing on everyone.

There are things I know that you don't.

Dont touch me ever again, no matter how much you don't even know I want you to.

They mean nothing to you, the touches.

You never do it right, in time or place- and when I cried not once did you hold my hand.

Go back to where you came from. I want to go back to my wonderland.

I love you, but "I know nothing".

And then I say never mind because the sun comes up anyways.

You shouldn't be on my mind when your not important as you'll fade anyways.

....-Then you touch me again..