•Veintiuno•

.•*•.

<<<Dante's P.O.V>>>

We rescued the girls yesterday. Leo is making us stay in this security house for 2-3 more days just because the kidnap was so sudden. I was on a call with him not long ago. He told me Irma was coming back tomorrow and that Vivian killed the Adviser of Los 'Z'. Julio was the adviser's name.

I was about to go tell Marcelo ,but as I walked down the hall I over heard the girls talking.

"Do you guys think she did it on purpose? Her dad is a drug lord after all. It's in her blood." Says one voice.

I peek into the room. Turns out it was Sofia who said that.

"No, Vivian wouldn't do that. Just because it's in her blood doesn't mean she's like that." Says Jasmin.

"She might be the biological daughter of a drug lord ,but that doesn't make her the 'drug lord's daughter'." Says Nayeli getting a little mad.

"But she is the 'drug lord's daughter." Says Sofia.

"That doesn't define her. Yeah ,she killed someone but that doesn't make her the 'drug lord's daughter'. She's probably in shock right now. Imagine how she's feeling." Says Nayeli and then walking into the other room mad.

"What did I say wrong?" Asks Sofia to the other two girls.

"You're not considering Vivian's feelings and just assuming she did it because she's the drug lord's daughter." Says Jessie walking into the same room Nayeli did.

"What? Are you mad too?" Sofia asks Jasmin.

"No ,but you should watch what you say. I'm gonna go get a snack." Says Jasmin leaving the room walking past me.

"Damn it!" Sofía says lowly.

"You could have said it a nicer way." I say walking into the room.

"Were you eavesdropping?" She asks.

"Yes ,but you guys were talking about drug lords. And drug lords are my business." I say.

"It's not like you're one." She says.

All the things this girl doesn't know.

"And how do you know I'm not?" I ask.

"Well Juan is the drug lord ,hes your boss. You're an employee,not a drug lord." She says.

"You're right. That's how it works. Juan is my boss ,but he's not a just a drug lord. I'm also not just an employee."I say.

"What? Juan is a drug lord." She says.

"Little girl, you don't even know half of the story." I say moving a strand of hair off her face and put it behind her ear. She starts to blush.

"By the way, Vivian didn't kill that man on purpose and she wasn't forced to. That man was going to hurt her. She used self defense." I say walking out the room.

"Wait what do you mean 'self defense'?" She ask walking behind me.

"They were at a Baile. The man was going to hurt her so she had to kill him." I say.