Will You Be Are Teacher.....

Y/N turns on the music and counts the beats. She quickly moves to the beats and figures out a dance routine to the lovely song. This was probably her favorite and since no one has made a dance to this, she thought she would give it a try.

As she finished dancing, one of the managers for one of the groups came in and said, "Heeey long time no see!" PD nim said as he smiled.
"Hey! It's nice to see you again!" You said seeing your first friend that you made at bighit. You've been at this place for about 6 years now. You came in at a young age but was pretty good so they let you in. And ever since then you've been the best dance/singing couch they have.
"So I've actually came here to offer you a job!" He said with a smile as he sat down on a chair.
"Really!? I haven't even had a week to myself ever since that new band debated." You laughed a little.
He nodded his head before saying, "I know I know. But this group is really good and so you should have a lot of free time since they'll get it easily!"
"Ok fine, what's the group?"
"Have you ever heard of BTS?"
"Nope."
"Okay well you have a meeting with them at my office tomorrow, you can decide if you want to help or not but you still have to come to the meeting. Okay?"
You sighed and nodded as he gave you a smile before walking out.

Okay, sooooo, this is the first one hope u all like it and I promise the next one will be longer but for now it's like this! Sorry and stay tuned!!