Chapter Eighteen

God has send His angelsTo gather here on earthAnd surround us with their presenceFrom the moment of our birth

To gather here on earth
And surround us with their presence
From the moment of our birth

I believe the intercede
And oftentimes appear
To protect us in out time of need
Guardian angels always near

So never fear what lies aheadAs you travel each day throughFor there are angels by your sideWatching over you

~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook..." I breathe out in happiness.

His eyes never left Taehyung as he marches over then grabs Taehyung's shirt and pins him against the wall. The veins in his neck started to pop out as he grits his teeth at Taehyung.

"I don't you not to fucking mess with her." Jungkook mentions to Taehyung.

"I'm not going to listen to some pussy ass boy who can't grow a pair and kill her themselves." Taehyung tells Jungkook then Jungkook growls.

"Y/N, go to your room, I'll be right there." Jungkook tells me then I nod.

"No, she's a big girl," Taehyung denies and I stop moving, "let her stay and see what you truly are." He adds then Jungkook huffs.

"Fine, if that's what you want." Jungkook says then he stands there.

My eyes widen as black wings grow out of his back, his veins start to pop out of his skin, his nails become claws, his eyes jet black with red pupils, and his hair black.

He grabs Taehyung by the throat and slams him against the wall and starts to beat on him senselessly. I cover my mouth in shock as Jungkook lands one more punch across Taehyung's face, making a loud crack sound throughout the room.

Taehyung laid on the ground then he looks at me with a terrifying smile at me. He cracks his jaw back in place then a sudden pain comes to my chest. I cry out in pain as I fall to the ground, holding my chest.

"Y/N!" Jungkook calls out then I scream in pain.

"MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!!!" I beg as I roll on the ground.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's shirt and pulled him off of the ground and held him up to his face, angry.

"Quit your fucking attitude, Taehyung, and quit hurting her!" Jungkook demands then Taehyung cocks his head to the side.

"Then kill her and the pain will stop." Taehyung argues then Jungkook grabs his shirt tighter.

"Taehyung, please!" He pleads then Taehyung's eyes widen.

"You're not..." He starts off.

"I'm not! She's mine to hurt, you leave her alone!" Jungkook shouts then Taehyung snaps his fingers.

The pain goes away and I gasp for air as I stand up and both Taehyung and Jungkook were normal. I shake my head as I run out of the room and down the hallway to my room, locking the door behind me and panting.

I sit down on my bed and feel my chest, the scratches were gone, as well as the one on my cheek. I put my head in my hands as I hear a whoosh in my room and ignore it.

"You know I'm here." Jungkook tells me then I look back at him.

"And I wish you weren't." I tell him then he sighs.

"What did I do?" He asks me then I stand up and look at him with my arms crossed.

"I don't know, maybe lie to me and let one of your best friends try to kill me?" I ask him then he takes a deep breath.

"I had to lie to protect you." He confesses then I scoff.

"Oh, yeah, and let Taehyung almost rape me and kill me while spilling everything to me?" I question then he gulps.

"I didn't know he was going to do that." Jungkook says then I hum.

"Okay, sure, I believe you." I agree then he sighs.

"Quit with the fucking attitude, Y/N." He demands then I shake my head.

"Why should I, hm?" I ask him. "Apparently, I was supposed to be dead a long time ago, and he told me that you guys are the seven deadly sins. Explain to me everything before I tell everyone." I threaten then he raises an eyebrow at me.

"I don't think you'd want that." He tells me and I scoff.

"Why wouldn't I?" I question then he sighs.

"I thought I already told you, it'll get you killed." He reminds me then I stare into his eyes.

"I don't care." I tell him and he crosses his arms. "Tell me everything." I demand then he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"I cannot tell you anything, except," he starts off as he sighs, "just know, I'll always protect you." He tells me as he chews on his bottom lip.

He then turns and leaves my room, disappearing in the air. I sit back on my bed and look down at the ground, just staring at it. I sigh as I lay back on my bed and rub my eyes.

I get up and leave my room, walking into the kitchen, while seeing all seven of them in the living room, talking to each other. They stop as they watch me and I grab a glass from the cabinet then walk away.

"Y/N-ah." I hear Namjoon call out to me and I stop moving. "May we speak to you, please?" He requests then I felt my anxiety spark up.

"S-Sure." I respond.

I turn back around and walk over to him then sit down on the only couch, across from Namjoon, but by myself. I avoided eye contact with everyone, even Hoseok, and stared down at the glass in my hand.

"First of all, I apologize for Taehyung's behavior, that was very unexpected and shocking of him to do." Namjoon apologizes as Taehyung just glares at me. "That is unlike his personality to do something sexual, but the part where you were almost killed, is like him, unfortunately, except he's never gone that far with anyone unless he is told so, never at his own will." He explains.

I nod as I continue to stare at the glass in my hand as I feel all the stares on me.

"Second of all," Namjoon starts off as he crosses his legs, "how much did he tell you?" He asks me then I sigh.

"I-I d-don't know." I answer as I slightly look up. "H-He told me a-about how h-him and J-Jungkook are the s-same. H-He showed me h-his changing e-eyes and s-said h-he's W-Wrath." I tell him as Jungkook sighs deeply. "A-And saying h-how you're a-all the s-seven deadly s-sins." I finish then Namjoon takes a deep breath.

"Everything that he has told you, is true, Y/N-ah." Namjoon agrees as the room went silent.