Chapter 17 : Dealing with wolves (part 1)

I'm three chapters ahead and I'm splitting this one into tiny pieces like the cheap flea market author that I am.

I'm going to shout out some people who are real troopers: Drafting101, Silverless and DJ-Wild. You guys are the MPV, obviously this isn't everyone but thank you so much for commenting and supporting the book. You guys are amazing. Your comments help a lot. I read all of them and some of them are just too funny to be real.

I will shout out more people throughout the next chapters!

*+*+*+*+*++**+ 

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I have Allergic Asthma, and it gets pretty bad, to say the least.

I never mentioned PE class before, but that was because it wasn't worth talking about.

...until today.

Now this should not come as a surprise but I'm not the sporty type. I made it very clear on many occasions that I was a piece of garbage on every level, and physical is one of them.

The one time I had to run in the woods to catch my dog, I fell in a muddy path, then fell in a freezing lake and then fell in love with an atrocity of a human being. So there you have it; physical activities and I do not mix. I just stumble all over everywhere.

I used to think I was immune to gym class. But then...

"Miss Spencer, you are being called to the principal's office..", my math teacher voiced, reading the little note the hallway monitor had given him before he entered the classroom.

I just blinked and quickly made my way out as some of my classmates watched me, trying to read my face to figure out if I had an expression indicating me being busted.

To be honest I was just confused. This was two hours after my little exchange with Alexander. He skipped fourth period. He should be the one being called to the principal's office to get an ass beating, not me.

I swear to god if they're calling me over to tell me I'm responsible for my lab partner's behavior, I will quite this horrendous life on earth. It's not worth it anymore.

As I made my way to secretary's desk, she got up from her seat and pushed the principal's door open for me.

I've been to this office before and I hated it. The room itself was an assault on my eyes.

It was an immense room with dark brown wooden wall paneling. A giant window in the center with huge deep green velvet curtains. A wooden desk in front of it. An American flag pole on one side and an Eastwell Flag on the other. This all would seem like a plain old office, had it not been for the giant impaled deer head trophies all over the rest of the walls. It looked like a very menacing hunter's lodge.

Call me crazy but I have this theory that any man willing to hunt animals for sport was most likely hiding sociopathic tendencies. Let's not talk about taxidermy; some people call it Art, I call it Nightmare Fuel.

I cringed at the stuffed ferret skin statue that greeted me first thing when I walked in, and then two men came into view. One was my principal, sitting at his desk. The other was standing next to him with his arms behind his back. He was wearing navy blue track pants and a white t-shirt that showed off his muscled chest. I dug deep into my memory to figure out where I've seen him then it hit me.

That was our PE teacher. I don't really know him, your girl is exempted from gym class for health issues so I never had to deal with him until now.