Waking Up To Fairy Tail

Blinking his eyes as he came to the boy sat up in bed. Looking around he saw that he was in a completely white room. There was a window and a door. Getting up he tried the window finding it unlocked he sat on the window seal and stayed there. After awhile of sitting there he heard door steps coming up the stairs. As the door open a girl with white hair steeped in from the door. She saw him and have him a small smile. In western he gave one too. 

 "Are you doing alright?" Asked the girl in a whisper like she was speaking to a shared cat. A nod is what she got. 

 "Are you hungry?" Getting another nod she smile and went back out the door. in about five minutes she returned with some soup and a spoon. Handing him both she sat down on the bed and watched add he ate. He ate slow and carefully as if he was waiting for something. 

 "It isn't loosened you know." He just have her a look. "Right, you don't know me." He went back to eating. " Well my name is Mirajane, but you can call me Mira. " She held out her hand for him to shake . He consciously took her hand and shook it. After he went back to eating. "What is your name?" She asked. He looked at her again. " I mean I know they called you S.D.666 in that place, but I want to know your real name. " He stared at her for a long time. Just as he was opening his mouth to speak Natsu came running in.

 "He is awake, that's great!" He yelled. The boy flinched away at the loud tell them he recognised Natsu. Standing up suddenly he walked over to Natsu then bowed in front of him. 

 "You saved me from that hell hole thank you so much." The boy whispered while bowing still.

 " Umm, you don't need to bow. " Natsu mumbled embarrassed. The boy stranded up straight after that. "Besides it wasn't only me who saved you everyone in Fairy Tail helped."

 " Fairy Tail? " he asked confused.

 "Yes it is where you are now, in the Fairy Tail guild hall."

 After having this explained to him he looked behind Natsu into the hall behind him. Natsu seeing this grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room, Mira followed behind. When they got down to the main room everyone stoped what they were doing to look to see who came down. Everyone was surprised to see that it was the blind boy they rescued only a day ago. Makarov got off of the counter and walked over to introduce himself. 

 "Hello young man, I am Makarov, the master of this here guild. How are you doing?"

 "Fine, thanks for saving me." When Makarov had talked his inspection of the building was interrupted and as he talked he bowed.

 " No need to bow my boy we were only doing what was right. "

 "So you don't want anything from me?"

" No of course not, right now the only thing I want from you is to know if you would like to join our guild, no our family. " 

"Your all family."

" Not blood related, but yes we are a big family. "

" Ya, I would like that very much. "

"Well, then welcome to the guild..."

" Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki. "

After he said that you could here a pin drop with in the guild then a big "What" came across the room.

 "You are the Naruto Uzumaki?" Asked Natsu.

 " Yes, you aren't going to treat me any different are you? "

 "Of corse not my boy, but this explained the other energy I felt with in you, you are the only person alive to have both your nation chakra and out nations manga."

 "Ya, I know that's why those people wanted me, but if it meant saving my comrades I would do anything."

 " You are going to fit in just fine, but my question is do you want to let your country know you are alive? "

 "Ya that would be fine."

 "Alright, but first follow me." With that Makarov walked off and Naruto followed. They reached the bar soon enough and Makarov took out the stamp generator. "Where and what color?"

" Right arm and dark green, please. "

"Of course my boy."