Spin Off

I just posted the new spin off of the Contronym series! I'm so excited to see Finn and Sylvia reappear, even if this book focuses on a different member of the Riley family. Hope you guys like it!

"You have yourself convinced you don't want me, but that changes as soon as my head's between your legs."

"Not everything is about sex, no matter how much I like you between my legs."

"Says the girl who sleeps in my arms every night to feel safe."

***

Danny Riley has big shoes to fill. Between the expectations imposed by the people in the men's professional hockey world and the unintentional pressures set by her sister in-law, Danny has one goal: become the first woman in the NHL.

For that to happen, everything has to go perfectly but Danny's life is far from perfect. A haunted past and estranged family makes her life hard long before Beckett Sampson comes into play.

With a new Captain from a rival college, whom Danny has already crossed one too many lines with, senior year of college just got a lot harder.

One more year until the draft.

One more year until everything comes together or shatters into a million shards of ice.

***Spin off of the Contronym series. Can be read as a stand alone but had Contronym and Synonym spoilers.***