It has always been you

The days went by quickly, and the wedding day was only a week away. Kyra could not contain her excitement, everything was falling into place, and soon she thought dreamily, she will be Lady Kyra MacAlister.

All of Michael's family claimed her as their own, treating her as if she always belonged there to begin with. His beautiful sisters Lainie and Nessa were absolutely wonderful, and Kyra was thankful to finally have two sisters of her own. Growing up as an only child, she always felt lonely, and prayed to God everyday for siblings, and now her prayers have been answered.

Lidia was amazingly perfect, with her aristocratic look, of beauty beyond any mans wildest dreams, and her daughters looked just like her, and all her seven sons were gorgeous, they all resembled one another, giant, muscled warriors, with chiseled features to match any Greek God, and they were strong, powerful, and fearless, but they all had hearts of gold, and were favored by all the women of the land.

Kyra was suprised that none of brothers had found their soulmate's yet, and also wondered why their two beautiful sisters were still unwed. Feeling blessed, Kyra walked out into the courtyard, and watched Michael training the MacAlister, and Bruce warriors. Her father was helping Michael, as the both of them used their swords with expertise.

Her eyes roamed over her soulmate's giant, muscled, warrior body, and her heartbeat pounded wildy against her chest. She has never in her entire life ever felt like this before. She was crazy for him , and looked foward to their wedding night when they would finally make love and make the final connection, and their two souls will become one.

Michael threw her a quick glance, and his emerald eyes shined bright with love before his attention went back to the task before him. Kyra sighed and walked away, deciding to go for a walk in the gardens. She passed by the many ladies of the court that were standing around the courtyard admiring the muscled warriors as they trained, but none of them had befriended her yet, and Kyra wondered if they were jealous because she had the most famous and loved warrior of all times.

Entering the rose gardens, Kyra walked all the way to the huge water fountain, and admired the magnificant structural Jem, as she walked around it. It was a statue of a beautiful woman that looked almost identical to her. It was at least seven feet tall from the base to the top, and the young woman had beautiful long hair, a perfect body, and a smile on her face. She carried a water pitcher in her hand and water poured out of it, and Kyra wondered how it was possible for the water to come out of the stone pitcher, and flow down and come back up again, mayhap, she thought, it was magic.

Kyra looked all around her and saw roses of all colors around her. She closed her eyes, and took an inhalation of breath, and smelled the aroma that filled the air. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes, and found Edward standing in front of her, with a sexy smile on his handsome face. Her heart pounded wildly, and for a split second she thought that it was Michael, they were identical, but the blue eyes were a dead give away.

"Hello Edward." She said softly, shy that she was standing alone in the rose gardens with him without a chaperone.

"My lady." He said, his voice was deep and rich, and his blue eyes, were bright as the sky. He looked around her to see if she was with anyone. "Are you all alone?"

"Yes, I was just admiring your mothers beautiful gardens." She said, not missing the hint of disapproval in his voice.

"You should not be out here all by yourself, it is never safe to be in a secluded place without a chaperone, your beauty is reason enough to put you in a dangerous situation, if a warrior happens to come along and finds you all alone." He said, "I'm surprised Michael allowed for you to come here by yourself." He said, raising an eye brow, as he waited for her response.

Kyra looked at her feet, embarrassed that she disobeyed his brother, who had warned her many times before not to come in the gardens unchaperoned. "Michael was too busy in training, and he did not see me come here." She said.

"Then he's a fool for not keeping a closer eye on you. You a a rare jewel and should be treated as such!" He said, and walked over to the bench and sat down on it, and motioned for her to join him.

She made her way to the bench, and sat down next to him. They both enjoyed a pleasant conversation with each other, and Kyra found that he was not only gorgeous to look at, but he was fun loving too.

Her eyes sparkled as she listened to him tell her stories of Michael when he was a young lad. She could tell that Edward loved his brother very much, and was grateful that she had fallen into such a wonderful family. They were both enjoying there time together so much that they had not realized that a full hour had gone by, until Edward lifted himself off his feet and helped her up.

"We must be heading back now, before Michael starts to wonder where you have gone missing." He said, flashing her a smile, and showing off his even white teeth.

Kyra looked up into his blue eyes and was mesmerized by his handsome chiseled face that was identical to his brothers. "Yes, thank you for your time, Edward." She said softly, and Edward reached out and pulled a gold strand of hair away from her face.

"You are so beautiful Kyra," he said in a deep and husky voice, and he caressed her cheek with the back of his huge, calloused hand. "My brother is a very lucky man to have you as his soulmate."

Kyra pulled away from his touch shyly, and before she had a chance to answer him, she heard Michael's familiar voice behind her.

"Kyra!" Michael said, with a hint of anger in his voice, "I have been looking all over for you!"

Kyra swung around and faced her soulmate, but he didn't look to happy to see her here with his brother, as he looked from him to her.

Michael walked anxiously through the gardens looking for his betrothed, and found her sitting on the wooden bench a little too close for comfort with his brother, and he did not make himself known right away, wanting to hear what they were saying first, and jealousy speared through his heart when he saw his brother caress her cheek.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo