Ch-1

It was usually a tiring day for Taehyung at school, not gonna say that he is not good at studies but what happened was "Jungkook"

Yes Jungkook, he within one day of school showed out his amazing skills and snatched all the hearts of the students both girls and boys oh and did I mention teachers, apparently all of the people.

Taehyung was not satisfied as jungkook took the people who used to praise him but he cannot say that Jungkook's skills were not praiseworthy.

He was indeed talented, He was indeed very smart and was undeniably sexy.

It was the end of the class and Taehyung was heading back home and he being a son of a middle class family had a apartment of his own and he used to take a bus to his house.

On the other hand, jungkook smirked knowing that everyone was astonished by his skills but his eyes were looking for a specific blonde.

While he was searching for the blonde he noticed him waiting for the bus.

He opened his Lamborghini, got inside and drove in front of Taehyung.

"Wanna get inside?I promise I will not do anything",Jungkook raised his hands up and smirked.

"Nope, better go find someone els-" he was again cut off by jungkook dragging him inside the car.

"Yah! Let me get out of here, u can't just force me inside bastard".               

"U little piece of shit"

"You fat potato"

"You ugly ass"

And so his slangs goes on.

But jungkook he was busy staring at him, his puppy eyes, his cute nose and perfect kissable pinkish lips ,

he couldn't hold back anymore but he also can't lose that easily so he just ignored his desires and drove off.

"At least tell me where are we going?" Taehyung asked

"My home,"jungkook stated.