chapter ten: don't stop

"I've never seen it." Tom shrugged. I sat up on the bed and stared at him wide eyed.

"Do you live under Pride Rock or some shit?" I questioned sarcastically. He laughed that beautiful little laugh of his and shrugged again innocently.

"We're definitely watching that." I smiled and he returned it. I grabbed the remote and went to Netflix, turning on the movie.

"I'm a cuddler and I cuddle when I'm cold no matter who it is so if you complain I will personally drop kick you to fucking Idaho." I whispered. He laughed a bit and I swung my legs over his, intertwining ours.

Then I added my arms onto his defined stomach that slightly identified itself through the shirt.

Damn, I could get use to this.

The movie began and he seemed slightly bored.

"It's not the most action filled movie, but it's a must see. I have to admit, it's my favorite not-actiony movie." I whispered and he nodded.

Not before long, I was dozing off and Tom seemed pretty into the movie. He was oblivious to the fact that he had moved his hand onto my back, drawing small circles with his fingers on my skin.

It relaxed me enough to where I was dozing off. I don't know if Tom has had a girlfriend or if he's just naturally really good at this.

"Bella?" He asked after the movie had ended.

Fuck you, I was almost asleep and that would mean you wouldn't be able to leave.

"Yeah?" I grumbled.

"It's almost 2AM." He whispered.

"Just stay the night." I whispered and looked up. It was dark, but I could see his well defined face.

"I-I can't do that." He said nervously.

"Why not?" I joked, I wasn't going to force him into anything.

"I mean I'd love to, it's just that, I, well..I only sleep in my boxers." He said all innocently.

"I don't care. It's not like I'm going to feeling you up while I'm sleeping. But if you don't wanna, it's totally fine. Your call." I said, standing up and brushing my teeth.

After I had done so, I came out and looked to him.

"So what's the deal, spider boy?" I asked.

"Fuck it." He teased and I laughed, locking the balcony door.

I hopped into bed and a half naked Tom did as well. He kept his distance, though.

Eventually I rolled over and just laid my body closer to his for warmth, drifting off happily to sleep.

I woke up to a softly snoring Tom, barely even audible snores trailing out of his mouth.

I giggled a little at the sight. It took me a second to realize that of all of he girls in the world, his fans, Zendaya, he has a crush on me?

I ain't special, so like, I don't know what happened. But he is practically the perfect boy, so I'm not complaining.

I looked at the clock and suddenly it hit me.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, hopping out of bed.

Tom awoke from my sudden movement.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's going on?" He asked in a daze.

"I just remembered my seven year old cousin is coming over for piano lessons! She also does on..on..whatever the hell day it is." I said in a rush, while rushing into my walk-in closet and shutting the door.

I ripped of my pajamas, basically, and threw on leggings and a t-shirt. The bra I had on was a bralette, so it complemented the areas of my neck visible under the shirt.

I came out and took my hair out of the bun, putting it into a loose braid on my neck.

I turned around and felt bad for Tom since he was still there.

"Oh shit! I forgot you were, ugh I'm a mess today. If anyone asks, you came over early to read lines." I said and he laughed at my messiness.

I went over and threw the bed sheets together, making the bed. After I was done I took a deep breath to relax and walked over to Tom.

"Since I woke you up and never did this, good morning." I smiled to him and hugged him.

He laughed his delightful, beautiful little laugh and hugged me back.

"Good mornin' to you too, darling." He said and smiled when I let go.

"The nanny will probably have breakfast going, I'll tell her to make some extra." I said and he nodded, following me out of my room as I shut the door.

We walked to the kitchen where I told our nanny, Kaitlyn, to make some extra food for my guest. She nodded, looked to me, looked to Tom, looked back to me, and winked.

I rolled my eyes as I heard the front door ring.

"Damnit, Tom, you'll be bored." I sighed.

"No, no. It's fine, I wanna watch the lessons. And meet your tiny cousin." He smiled and crossed his arms.

I said hello and goodbye to my aunt as I welcomed Patty, my cousin, in. She was tiny for her age, but stunning like her mother. Who was my mother's twin.