Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

(Third Person POV)

As Yoongi had promised Jin, he came back home the next day, it was unusually quite there.

“Did Jimin leave already....” Yoongi said to himself as he plopped down on the couch, “Ani...he said he'll leave after recording his song...”

“Oh hyung...” Jimin came out of his room, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes.

“Jimin...” Yoongi replied, trying not to sound happy.

Should I just go along with Jin hyung's plan....? Jimin pondered.

“Let's start working on the song hyung.”

“Yeah... you have to leave after that... you must be in a hurry.” Yoongi replied bitterly making Jimin smile.

“Yes hyung...thank you for understanding.”

“Let me get fresh first...” Yoongi went towards his room.

I'm sorry hyung... Jimin thought while going into the kitchen to make breakfast, French toasts.

After 15 minutes Yoongi was done taking a shower and walked into the living room, the smell of French toasts greeting him.

“What are you making?”

“French toasts... you want some hyung?”

“Well...yes...” Yoongi replied, standing behind Jimin who was making the toasts.

Jimin grew uncomfortable because of Yoongi's breath that was hitting right on the back of Jimin's exposed neck.

“When do you want to start working?” Yoongi asked as he moved away from Jimin.

Jimin noted the slight disappointment in his voice, “Let's first finish breakfast...”

They completed their breakfast in complete silence and Yoongi went straight to his room as soon as they were done.

Jimin went into the kitchen, taking Yoongi's and his plates with him. Right after he was done cleaning the plates Yoongi's bedroom door opened and he came out, “Let's go.”

Startled Jimin replied,“Where hyung?”

“To work on your song.” with that he went inside his studio.

Jimin quickly wiped his hands off on a kitchen towel and rushed towards Yoongi's studio, the doormat making him laugh out loud.

Hyung's really cute... Jimin thought to himself as he carefully entered the ‘Genius Lab’.

“Your phone's with you right...?”

“Ohh...yeah hyung...” Jimin took his phone out of his jeans pocket, “here it is.”

“You can leave now... I'll call you when I'm done making the melody.” Yoongi dismissed him.