Chapter 1: Responsibility

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

AREUM'S POV:

"Areum, why won't you talk to me?" Jimin whined as I continued to sketch, completely ignoring him.

He's so immature! He can't even take a simple responsibility! I told him to look after Jungkook because I was going out to get groceries, but when I returned, Jungkook was out of his cage! Ugh! He could've hurt himself.

"Areum lil sis, I'm sorry. I promise to take care of him..." Jimin said as I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Even though he's older than me by three years, I should respect him; he's still older but more immature.

"Go say sorry to Jungkook for being immature and not taking care of him," I said as I pointed at the cage where Jungkook was inside. Jimin quickly rushed over to Jungkook's cage and kneeled as he repeated apologizing a million times.

"Okay, you can stop now, Jimin; Jungkookie forgives you," I said, rolling my eyes. Jimin ran towards me and then attacked me with a hug, and I almost fell off my chair. Then I suddenly realized that Jimin was crying! Pfft-

"I'm sorry, Areum, forgive me..." Jimin apologized.

He took this seriously. Holy HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.  I laughed inside my mind and prevented myself from bursting out with laughter as I bit my lip shut.

"Jimin, stop crying..."

Jimin looked at me, and his eyes were red. I cupped his cheeks before speaking,

"Oppa... I was joking; it's okay to be irresponsible. I was just messing with you," I continued, kissed his forehead, and then gave his lips a quick peck.

I smiled at him sweetly, and he smiled back. Then I felt his cheeks getting hot.

"Jimin, are you sick?" I asked and then removed my hands from his cheeks. I saw how his cheeks were tinted red color.

"N-no, I'm just tired, okay... It's also getting late. I'm going to sleep, and you should, too." Jimin stood up and then cleared his throat. He then ran towards the door and closed it with a loud 'bang.'