Chapter 1: Who is She?

"Help

"Help." a cry came from a female as she collapsed at the reception desk of a hospital. The receptionist dropped her phone and looked at the lady that collapsed near her desk. She got up from her place and walked over to her. The lady that had dropped on the floor was badly injured and her body covered in mud. She laid face down on the floor, her wet hair covering her face. It looked as if she had been running away from something or someone. A crowd gathered around her to see what had happened.

Man: "She looks really badly beaten. Maybe there are goons behind her."

Woman: "Her clothes make her look like she is from a well-respected family. What happened to her?"

Everyone continued to circle around her and watched her cry out in pain but no one bothered to touch her. A nurse saw her and quickly looked around her for a doctor. At that very moment a young man in a lab coat walked past her. He was busy looking at files in his hand. "Dr. Laksh." The nurse called toward the young man. He walked toward the nurse to see what happened.

 He walked toward the nurse to see what happened

"What's the matter sister?" Dr. Laksh asked. The nurse pointed at the crowd around the receptionist table. Dr. Laksh rushed toward the receptionist desk to see what happened. As he pushed through the crowd that gathered around the lady he saw her lying face down on the floor. He bent down next to her and picked up her hand to feel a pulse. As soon as he touched the woman's hand his heart began to beat rapidly. A wind took over their surroundings.

"Nurse please get a stretcher quickly." Dr. Laksh said looking at the nurse. The woman held on to his hand. Laksh looked down at his hand where the woman held on to him tightly.

"But doctor, this might be a police case we should wait for them to..." the nurse couldn't finish her sentence, the lady in the floor let out a cry in pain she place one hand on her stomach.

"We don't have time to wait for police she needs medical attention now." Dr. Laksh said as he held the lady's hand. For some reason, he felt her touch to be familiar. Two male nurses came with a stretcher and bent down trying to pick the woman that was laying on the floor. As they touched her body she let out a cry in pain. Dr. Laksh held out his hand to stop them. He gently began to turn the woman over to face him. As he removed her wet hair from her face. Dr. Laksh let out a gasp and a name escaped his lips. "Ragini."