[A/N: THIS IS AN AD! LOL]

Okay, dropping by to tell ya a few things...

Number one, I'll be having school for a few weeks, so I might not be able to update again, as I say a million times, BUT I PROMISE!

Episode 2 would be finished by the end of January.

Then,

I'm promoting my other book...lol

The cover says it all

First, it will be heavily filled with BoYa and other ships...
Obviously...

I might change the cover when I have the time...

Requests are open...
The story goes on for as long as you want it to...
And BoBoiBoy and his friends don't have powers here...hehehe
Here, I'll introduce numerous OCs...
There's some drama...
Romance...
Ochobot is no longer a robot, he's human, he's hot...

And now...
I just want to clarify the theme...
So here you go...

In a world of struggles, who could tell who's right and who's wrong?

   BoBoiBoy is a student studying in a prestigious school and happens to be the school badboy. But once he gets kicked out by his own parents, what happens next?
   Eventually, BoBoiBoy is taken in by a mini street mafia led by a girl of his age named Vivian, also known as Sera. There, he is taught to snatch, live by no one's rules but theirs, and trained to beat the neighboring mafia led by Sera's rival, Yaya.
   But things get trickier when BoBoiBoy and Yaya meet unexpectedly and both of their backstories and hearts match. Now, the two mafia's debate over war or love, each member does their own risks and crimes to win, and the barrier between BoBoiBoy and Yaya thickens as their relationship is marked as Forbidden Love.

Okay, that's all...
I just wanted to leave you with an entirely different story plot, y'know?
Siiya!