The Watty Challenge !!

Sorry mes amies not a new chapter but I should have a new one up tonight :D.

Anyway so this is The Watty Challenge and I was nominated by the lovely @MelonDiaries . And you have to dedicate it to the person who nominated you.

So basically one has to say 10-20 facts about themselves. And then they have to nominate other wattpaders and the nominees have to do the same!

Like an ice bucket challenge for Wattpad. But so much nicer as I have done that challenge twice now!

Anyway so I shall begin....

1. Contrary to what my profile states I do not reside in Hogwarts. I live on a little crappy island called Ireland! Btw to all ye Americans we never and I mean neverrrr say 'Top of the mornin to ya' ! :P

2. As you've probably already guessed I'm a MASSIVE Potterhead! Sirius Black is probably my favourite character.

3. Before Wattpad I started out on Quizilla writing some really crappy stories and fanfictions. God they were embarrassing and have thankfully been deleted.

4. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I love dogs ♡ ! Cats are cute too but still...

5. If there was one celebrity in the whole world that I could get with it would have to be David Gandy. Mmmm he is some sexy beast!

6. I personally think that Werewolves are much sexier than Vampires. In my head vampires are pale skinny things that just have a fetish for blood and go around with abnormally long incisors. Nothing sexy about that.

7. I'm a massive Game of Thrones fan. Jon Snow is one fine specimen and I would gladly argue that Jon Snow probably does know a thing or two if you catch my drift;) ;) ;). Fans of the show will get what I mean.

8. My favourite musician would have to be Woodkid. I love his music videos, they are just amazing!

9. I love playing video games like ugh its my favourite thing to do haha. Most people who I tell think its really strange cause I come off as a total girly girl when they first meet me. Its not my fault I laugh and giggle a lot :P.

10. When im older my friend and I have made a pact to buy a villa together in Italy. We plan on it being our retirement home. We are gonna sit on the porch and scout out sexay Italian Stallions.

11. I absolutely adore Coffee I couldn't live without it and my daily espresso!

12. I think rugby players are the sexiest men alive and if a guy plays rugby he automatically goes up four places on the hotness scale haha!

So those are some facts about me! I hope they were somewhat interesting and I didn't bore ye all to death hahaha!

These are the people that I would like to nominate @ThatClassicLady @CrystalJ820 @PrincessAlicia18 @Frazzle1999 @CrimsonEyedAngel and anyone else who wants to do it :D!!