📃 Bonus: Tongue Technology

Moonset II: Tongue Technology

🖋

Time traveled back to Y/N's junior high school day...

"What am I doing here again?" Bambam groaned, along with Lisa who stood beside him, fanning her sweaty neck.

They stood in the middle of a crowded stage, people were yelling and screaming for encore and encore.

"To support Yoongi of course." Y/N rolled her eyes beside her two whiny friends, holding a small black colored banner with AGUSTD written with neon yellow on it.

It was a small rap competition that was being held in Daegu. And don't get it wrong, despite its small scale, many people from other cities including Seoul and Busan also came to join the competition.

"When is his turn anyway? Ughh~ I can't handle these smelly sweaty people anymore! I think I'm going to die." Bambam whined, Lisa nodded in agreement.

Well, that's why Y/N brought her mask, she didn't know about the crowded and cramped situation they would be in, she brought the mask because her allergic attack, never thought it would be quite useful at this time.

"MAKE SOME NOISE!" The MC yelled, raising his cue card above his head while clapping his hands. Everybody cheered loudly, including Y/N.

"Now, our next contestant lets clap for AGUSTD!"

"Woooohoooo!!!!" Y/N screamed, right beside Bambam's ear. The poor boy let out a faint screech, her screams mimicked a crying whale. He swore to himself that he almost turned deaf.

"Jesus Christ! Y/N!" She ignored the annoying protest from Bambam and kept cheering for her hyung.

"A to the G to the U to STD" she cheered.

"Sounded like a sexually transmitted disease." Bambam scoffed on her side, receiving a deadly smack behind his head from both Lisa and Y/N.

"I fucking hate my life" He cried out loud while rubbing the back of his head.

A small thin pale boy came up at the stage, wearing his three dollars chain around his neck, three big rings on his fingers, black sunglasses and beanies, all-black attire from head to toe.

Get ready to be dead because AGUSTD will rap at your funeral!

"Ayo- make some noise!!!" Yoongi yelled jumped around the stage.

Y/N was the loudest to cheers, meanwhile, Bambam was busy stuffing his burning ears with wet tissues.

They call me new thang
The recruit is here, to take over everything
The whole world, concert so sick
From Asiana Asia
You could be my new thang
I'm different from the hyungs

As the chorus passed by, people started to cheers more for Yoongi. Y/N smiled proudly at her best friend's achievement. He was definitely going to be the winner, she thought confidently.

A to the G to the U to STD
I'm D boy because I'm from D

I'm the crazy guy, the lunatic on the beat
S

ending listeners to Hong Kong with my rap
My tongue technology
A to the G to the U to STD
Sending listeners to Hong Kong with my rap
My tongue technology