Caught red handed

We waited for the taxi, as soon as it arrived and I slid into the back seat. Sasuke and Kiba started fighting over go gets to sit next to me. I finally stopped the bickering by sitting in the middle, as much as I hated sitting on the hump. Sakura sighed as she had no choice but to sit in the passenger's seat.

The alcohol slowly starting to rush into my blood. My vision was getting blurry and my head getting heavier.

Sasuke gently tugged my head to rest on his shoulders and whispered into my ear. "Where are you dropping off?" I shrugged, too drowsy and clouded to think of something. The first stop was done, Sakura was dropped off at her house. As she waved goodbye, we were onto the next location.

Sasuke suggested Kiba should go next but Kiba responded saying he wants to make sure I get home safely so I should go next.

"Stop the car. My friend wants to throw up." Sasuke told the driver, the driver proceeded to parked not too far from Sakura's house.

Sasuke grabbed my waist, telling Kiba and the driver that I was not good to be in a moving vehicle. "I'll be walking Naruto home. Don't worry about him." Sasuke reassured Kiba but he was not having it. "N..No, he's my best friend. I'll do.. it!" Kiba was about to tumble out of the car.

"You don't even know where his great aunt lives." Sasuke harshly retorted.

"I don't. Do you?"

"Yeah, I do." Sasuke replied to the wide eyed Kiba. He was speechless, buying enough time for Sasuke to shut the car door on him.

He walked me to the Uchiha's residence, that was not too far from Sakura's or Kiba's place. "How are you holding up?" He asked me, grabbing firmly on my waist. I murmured and nodded, pretending to understand what he said.

"You shouldn't take shots for somebody if you can't handle alcohol well yourself, idiot." He cursed under his breath.

We finally reached his door as we stood on his porch, the younger Uchiha was still holding onto me securely as he dug his pocket for his house keys. 

"I knew it!" Kiba roared from behind us.

"You're taking advantage of Naruto!" He charged towards Sasuke, but the Uchiha dodged an unsteadily punch thrown by my drunk best friend.

Sasuke fought off the drunkard with one free hand. "Stop it, you're going hurt Naruto." Sasuke defended himself from one last punch.

"Then let him go. I'll take him home. At least he won't end up in my bed!" Kiba tried snatching me out of Uchiha's grasp but it was no use.

I was about to throw up with all the pushing and pulling, the fighting and yelling. With my eyes closed, I searched my own pockets for my keys and entered the house. I ran into the bathroom to puke.

Sasuke managed to fight off Kiba, convincing him I really did stay here. I didn't know what Kiba was screaming about but he was definitely upset by this and being lied to. Sasuke finally entered his home and dashed over to the bathroom to check on me. He carried my half asleep body to my bedroom.

He kissed my forehead again, as he did the previous time. He tucked me into bed, but before he could leave my side, I mumbled, "I d-don't want you to leave me."

Sasuke backtracked to me, holding my hand. "Alright, I won't. Go to sleep."

"Sasuke.. I lost..."

"Lost what?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I lost the game.. I.. I fell for you." I pouted, covering my face, I scolded myself. "I'm t..the world's biggest idiot!" I finally admitted to myself. The past torturous weeks of being sensitive and emotional, clingy and jealous. All the emotions caused by the Uchiha.

I'll admit it.

I fallen for the Uchiha.

I really am the world's biggest idiot.

Sasuke sat beside me, holding my hand, in shock and silence.

After getting it off my chest, I squeezed Sasuke's hand in mine and slowly drifted off to slumber. The last thing I felt was a pair of warm lips on mine.

"I love you too."

The morning sun came between me and my sleep, rudely interrupting us. I woke up alone, with a heavy head and parts of what happened last night. But I can barely remember what happened after we got off the taxi.

I stumbled into my bathroom and rinsed last night off me. Feeling a little more sober, I went down for breakfast. "Good morning." I greeted the two brothers.

"Rare to see you joining us for breakfast." Itachi smiled cheerfully, drizzling syrup on the pancakes. He passed the plate of pancakes to me before making himself another one. I thanked him and sat beside Sasuke to have my breakfast. He was quiet, more quiet than usual.

But I didn't pry. After eating, I thanked Itachi again and left for school earlier than the Brothers as usual.

I skipped over to the school gate where kiba was waiting for me like every other day.

"Gooooood morning, Kiba!" I don't know why I felt lighter and happier today. As if the weight of the world on my shoulders disappeared.

"Good morning, asshole." Kiba glared at me in the eyes.

I turned to look around for any signs of the Uchihas, but it was as though that was fired at me.

"A..asshole? Me?" I pointed to myself, confused.

"You lied to me! About your great aunt! About where you stayed! You were staying and getting busy all this while with Sasuke Uchiha?!" He pushed my shoulders roughly.

My eyes widen in fear as yesterday's memories came crashing into me.

"I can't believe you. You lied to me for Uchiha. You replaced me with Uchiha!" He continued pushing, this time he was pushing on my chest. Causing me to fall backwards.

Sakura came running towards us, helping me up. "Hey, Kiba. What the hell are you doing? Are you still drunk?" Sakura stepped in between Kiba and I.

"I wish I was! Maybe I wouldn't be feeling so much of this betrayal." Kiba frowned miserably as though he was trying to contain the pain he felt inside. It was a look I would never forget.

"Last night, I found out that he wasn't staying with his great aunt... But with Sasuke Uchiha!" Kiba announced, his voice cracking as if he was on the verge of tears.

Sakura's eyes shot to me in disbelief.

"Is that true.. Naruto?"