25.The book (1)

*The next day*

You wake up feeling rested and full of energy. You look to your left to find food placed on a small table with a note near it. "Hope you like it". I wonder who made it...but...

[Y/n]: "What...is this?"

It looks kinda jelly.

[Y/n]: "Here goes..."

You take a bite expecting for the worst but it didn't taste bad, it was the opposite, it tasted really good.

*10 minutes later*

You finish eating it and put the new clothes on, that were put on the chair near the table. You instantly remember what you wanted to do yesterday...

[Y/n]: "That book..."

You sit on the chair and look at the book, "DON'T FORGET". you take the book in to your hands and open the first page and in an instant words started to form on it.

 you take the book in to your hands and open the first page and in an instant words started to form on it

Name: Lily
Race: dragon furry
Age: 173

Lily specialises in support magic but can still do and learn some spells for attacking an enemy. Really cares for you. Catherine is her sister.

Dragon furrys: they are really friendly and peaceful when you get to know them better, really don't like it when someone is lying. They don't like to fight, unless it's the only way. Most of them are really knowledgeable, one of the best allies to have on your side.

They live for a really long time, if you decide to marry them, your life and soul will get connected to one another so you can live together way longer but if one of you dies the other one will die soon after. Even in death you won't be separated, that's why when you get married with one, they will get really protective. (The same thing happens for almost everyone)

Name: Ellen Race: fox or better known as kitsuneAge: 24

Name: Ellen
Race: fox or better known as kitsune
Age: 24

[Y/n]: "A kitsune? What is that? Nobody told me anything about it."

Ellen uses blue orbs and if one of them hits you, you're dead. Unless she doesn't want to hurt you, they will either go through you or have a small effect on you if they hit you. (Those orbs will take a bit of your stamina if they hit you) she can use a bow too.