Ch 21. The one with the Ex Boyfriend.

"Lisa?"

"Yes?"

"We have a code red situation here." Jisoo whispers into the phone.

"A code red? what do you mean a code red?" Lisa replies.

"I mean you should ditch this dinner ASAP." Jisoo says.

"I can't, I'm literally pulling into your driveway. Why? What's wrong?" Lisa asks.

Jisoo can hear Lisa turning off her engine and getting out of the car. Running over to the window she sees Lisa approaching the door.

"No no no no abort! Abort mission!" Jisoo whispers loudly into the phone.

"Jisoo Just Tell me what's going on." Lisa sighs knocking on the door.

"There's someone at the door! I'll get it!" Jisoo can hear Junhyun shout.

"Oh god this is bad. Run Lisa run!"

Jisoo can see the expression on Lisa's face shift to one of shock.

"Oh so this is code red." Lisa gulps.

•••

"L-Lisa, it's you." Junhyun stutters being met with the tall blonde.

Lisa still has the phone pressed to her ear, her face frozen in a half smile but mostly shock.

"And it's you. Junhyun."

"And it's me Park Chaeyoung. Are we done with the introductions now?" Chaeyoung says from Lisa's side.

Jisoo suddenly comes sprinting down the stairs to the front door. "LISA! CHAEYOUNG! And my dear brother! Everyone please, come inside! Have a beer, or wine, or whatever alcohol I have! Just go and sit in the living room!" She urges pushing the three into the house. Anything to break the awkward tension.

"Oh Lisa! It's been so long! You look beautiful honey!" Sandara squeezes the girl into a tight hug.

"Awe Thanks eomma nim it's great to see you too." Lisa smiles hugging her back. "I'd actually like you to meet someone, this is my wife Park Chaeyoung." She pulls away.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you Chaeyoung." Sandara smiles giving her a hug too. "I'm Jisoo's mother, and that guy right there is my son Junhyun. Jisoo's older brother."

"Pleasure to meet you guys," Chaeyoung gives them sweet smiles.

Junhyun rubs his neck awkwardly and gives her a small wave and nervous smile.

"Hey Chae," Jennie greets her with a hug.

"Hey Unnie. You look amazing." Chaeyoung gushes. "Have you guys picked a name yet?"

"Of course. We'll reveal it at dinner." Jennie smiles excitedly.

"Ou I can't wait!"

•••

"Oh honey you'll never guess who I ran into." Sandara pats Jisoo's hands.

"Who?"

"Hong Soojoo."

Jisoo can see Jennie tense up in the corner of her eye. Surely the best way to make Jennie angry was to mention her ex wife. And just her luck Jennie's temper was even worse due to her hormones.

"Oh really?" Jisoo swallows nervously.

"I ran into her at the super market. I heard she's a very successful lawyer these days. She looks great. She told me she misses you. Awe you two used to be so cute together." Sandara gushes.