Chapter 28: Handjob...?

We had been in the room for what felt like forever. They had told me everything I wanted to know and hadn’t seemed to be lying even once. I had learned that they were what were called Alphas’ (the leaders of the pack) and Kevin was surprisingly their Beta (second in command) while Vincent was their Gamma (third in command).

I had asked why Vincent wasn’t the Beta because it seemed to me that he was stronger than Kevin, but Anton had just said that while Vincent was strong, simply strength wasn’t everything. I dropped the subject there because I wasn’t really that interested in the first place.

I was just happy Kevin was a higher rank because Vincent tends to get on my nerves…

"Well I don’t have any more questions." I said after Adam had finished talking about how big their territory was and they all got relived looks on their faces.

"Finally, I thought they would never stop." Alex sighed and I punched his arm in irritation.

"It’s not my fault you’ve decided to introduce me to a whole new specie I would have never thought existed." I huffed and Anton smiled a little.

When no one spoke for a while I decided to speak again and I hesitantly started:

"Then…eh…when…do…you…planonlettingmego?" I rushed the last part because the last time I asked this, the response hadn’t been that good.

Needless to say it wasn’t this time either…

"What the fuck do you mean by “letting you go”?! Haven’t we already told you Ash? We.are.not.letting.you.go! Apart from that, we have told you about mates too and you still want to leave?!" Alex growled at me furiously. I pulled away from him but that only brought me closer to Adam, which wasn’t that good either because he and Anton were also growling darkly.  

"Yeah you’ve told me about mates but that shit doesn’t have anything to do with me!" I yelled back. Alex eyes grew dark while Anton just pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and Adam shook his head.

"Wow you really aren’t that bright huh?" Anton finally said and I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I muttered as I shifted slightly on the bed and Anton sighed.

"We didn’t tell you about mates just because we wanted to, we told you because we wanted you to realize that you are in fact our mate which means you are what you could call “our soul mate”. That also leads us to the part where we want you to understand that you belong to us, meaning you can’t leave." He explained in a serious tone and if it hadn’t been for that last part about “belonging to them” I would have probably not reacted like I did now…

Before anyone could react I was standing on the bed pointing at Anton and seething in anger.

"I don’t “belong” to any of you idiotic people!" I roared at him before I took a step towards the side of the bed. I had had enough of this shit-talk. I didn’t get very far though…

Before I had time to jump away Alex had a tight grip around my ankle and he pulled backwards immediately causing me to tumble down on the bed beside him again.

"Crap! Let. Me. Go!" I cursed as I landed flat on my stomach and began the struggle to get away. Alex only decided to pull me closer and he easily took a hold around my waist and pulled me up so I was now sitting in his lap with my back against his chest.

"Shhh baby don’t fight us, that won’t get you anywhere see?" He murmured teasingly in my ear as he slid his left arm (the one who weren’t wrapped around my waist) slowly up my torso.

My eyes widened and my breathing started to get shallow as his fingers trailed the outlines of my abs and I had to bite my bottom lip to prevent myself from panting like a fucking whore. I had completely frozen on the spot.

I had to get away from him…like right now.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself Alex I’m not your baby god dammit. Take that back!" I managed to only sound slightly breathless as I growled at him and I fiercely tried to squirm out of his hold.

His fingers had now reached my upper chest and he slightly brushed the tip of his index finger over my right nipple (yeah I’m still shirtless you know…). It hardened in an instant and I immediately tensed and couldn’t help the shiver that went up my spine.

Shit, this was so not good…

"Mmh sooo responsive..." Alex whispered against my ear and his breath teased my bare neck causing more shivers to develop throughout my whole body.

I hated that I reacted this way but there were no denying it… my body liked it.

Obviously my mind had no say in this and if I didn’t find a way to get him of me soon I feared what could happen. I was always in control and to feel like this, with him only touching me this little, seriously scared me.

By know I wouldn’t have been surprised if Alex could feel my heart beating like a hammer in my chest and I doubt I fooled any of them with my “trying to stay calm-look”.

My breathing suddenly became erratic when Alex fingertips slowly started descending towards my abdomen again and I could feel myself panic as his hand didn’t stop there. He reached the waistline of my pants seconds later and I started shaking in his hold.

"S-s-stop..." I choked out as I put my hand over his, trying to force it further away. It didn’t help at all though because I wasn’t strong enough to push him away.

I couldn’t help the gasp that escaped as his hand finally reached between my thighs and, without hesitating, he slipped his hand first into my pants, and then inside my boxers. He wrapped his hand around my cock and started to touch me slowly.

"Ah-h noo d-don’t…nhhg." I groaned as his grip tightened and my eyes snapped shut as I felt my blood rush towards my cock. I was hard in an instant and I could only gasp as he kept stroking me without stopping.

My breathing was out of my control by now and I was panting heavily trying desperately to calm down again. I could not let him get to me this easily! Think of old people Ash… or even better, think about that disgusting douchebag you used to live with!

Wait a minute…”used to live with”? What the hell?! When had I begun to accept the fact that I wasn’t living there anymore? Good god I was glad nobody could hear what I was thinking right now…

"Ahhhh aghh fuck!" I choked out as Alex’s movements increased. He was jerking me off by now and I’d be damned if I’d let myself come right now.

 My back pressed harder against Alex chest as I tried to get some room to move my hands back and…I don’t know, hit him or something! Anything to get him to release his grip! Shit, I wasn’t going to be able to hold back my release any further. I could already feel the tightening in my abdomen and I made one last attempt to pull his hand away with my own.

It didn’t work though because another hand suddenly shot out and captured mine before I had any chance to reach Alex’s. My eyes met Adam’s swirling green ones and I realized that I would have no chance in preventing what Alex were doing to me now.

It wasn’t fair! I didn’t care that I probably sounded immature, because two against one is not fair play at all!

"Nghh… s-shit!" I groaned as Alex suddenly brushed his fingertip lightly over the tip of my oversensitive cock and… just like that I was done. I reached my peak and I could feel my cum spurt all over Alex’s hand and the insides of my boxer briefs as I came.

Fuck, I would never hear the end of this...