☁️✨

[RICHIE TOZIER]

"Come on doll face let's be honest

"Come on doll face let's be honest. You can't resist all of this." Richie chuckled while pointing at himself.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she continued to cruise down the street with only the noise of her skateboard and the obnoxious boy and his bike right behind her.

"Richie. Beat it." Y/N groaned as she continued to make her way towards the ice cream place near where the Derry Fourth of July parade would be.

She heard a bike ride off and when she turned around he was no longer there. She stopped her board and looked around confused at how Richie had disappeared so quickly.

"Alright you can come out now !" Y/N huffed while tapping her foot impatiently. She like left and right but the only thing accompanying her was the breeze that swept her hair around carelessly
-

She sighed and rolled her eyes as she continued to ride down the rod making sure to only look down at the road while passing by one peculiar street.

Neibolt. Shivers ran down her spine as she saw the burnt old house. She hated that place. It always felt as if something or someone was always watching her.

Y/N let out an ear piercing scream when she she saw someone jump out from the door of the house and immediately ran towards her.

Richie.

Or so she thought.

"Richie are you fucking stupid ?! You almost gave me a freaking heart attack !" Y/N howled as she looked at Richie with wide eyes.

Richie stared at her with a big smirk on his face.

"Can you just leave me alone ? I'm trying to
get their before the parade starts." Y/N whined.

Richie pretendes to think and then acted as if something went off in his head. "I'll let you go, I just want you to come with me for a minute."

Y/N sighed and reluctantly nodded her head yes as she gave all hope up of arriving to the parade on time.

Richie grabbed her wrist forcefully and Y/N winced at the pain that began to get worse and worse as Richie guided her into the scary houses front lawn.

As Richie and Y/N made it onto the front lawn Richie made a turn and headed to the backyard of the house.

"Richie i can follow you myself you know."

Richie didn't respond he just kept walking.

"Richie stop you're hurting me." Y/N said while attempting to get her wrist free of Richie's grip.

"I can't let you do that doll. You must float. I must float. We all float." Richie growled as he stopped in front what appeared to be a well house.

"W-what ?" Y/N said as she slowly felt her legs begin to shake and goosebumps appeared on her arms.

Richie slowly his head to her and he had a crash smile.

Y/N just stared at him. Too scared to say anything or move.

Richies body suddenly appeared to be stretching and suddenly his body towered over Y/N. But it was no longe Richie. Now it was a clown. With a white suite and red buttons.

Red tufts off hair on the side of his head and a sickening smile on the clown face.

Y/N started to back up until she realized she had a hit a fence. There was no escape.

The clown started to playfully walk towards the girl enjoying the frightful look she gave him as he took each and every step towards her.

Y/N let out an ear piercing scream as the clown bent down until he was right in her face.

Y/N sunk down and tears began to spill or as she tried to hide her face behind her knees.

Within the blink of an eye the clown disappeared without a trace of it even being there seconds before.

Y/N looked up to see the one and only Richie Tozier dropping his bike and running into the Neibolt house property heading towards Y/N.

His eyes glazed with worrisome.

"D-doll are, are you okay ?" Richie sputtered out. 

Y/N heard the familiar voice and a as filled with joy. On any normal occasion she would have rolled her eyes at the boy, but for some reason her head refused to make he roll her eyes and instead she wrapped her arms around Richie.

Richie was of course surprise but yet again he wasn't complaining.

"R-Richie I-I'm so sor-"

Richie stopped the girl from mumbling and put his hand in either sis rod her face and forced her to look at him.

"Hey hey it's okay. Don't worry. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you okay ?"

Y/N smiled at him and nodded.
-
As the days went on the two were inseparable and eventually The Losers Club had a brand new member

The clown appeared again and tried to get to  Y/N but she wasn't alone this time.

Richie Tozier fulfilled his promise that day.
-
I had no idea how to end this but hey it's a happy imagine so y'all should just be happy.