-IV-

YOUNG LOVE

Laying half over her lover's body was a feeling unlike anything else. She did not only feel pleasured beyond her imagination, but she also felt... at peace.
Like the word was finally in balance and everything was the way it should be.

She was tracing patterns over Apollo's skin as she waited for him to wake up. The sound of his heart beating and the rise and fall of his chest made her feel content and happy inside.

Apollo slowly opened his eyes and was immediately aware of the weight that lay upon him. He looked down and his eyes connected with the white haired beauty, Selene.
Last night has been the best night he had ever had, without a single doubt. It was as if her body was made just for his pleasure. From her beautiful face, of which he thought couldn't get more beautiful until he saw her eyes roll back and her mouth open as she moaned in pleasure, to her body that had beautiful curves in just the right places.

He truly has been blessed.

"Goodmorning, love."
He said as he watched her smile as her eyes twinkeled because of him calling her 'love'.

"Goodmorning."
She said in a timid voice.

"Let's go eat in the great hall, before the others eat everything."
He said making her laugh.

She got up from him and his eyes immediately fell to her naked body, sparking a fire inside of him. Her face became red as she quickly grabbed the blanket to cover herself.

"You never need to feel ashamed about your body. You are beautiful Selene."
He said as he kissed her before getting up to put his clothes on. With a blush, Selene followed.

When they entered the great hall, all eyes turned towards them. It was as if they were a newly wed couple that had just returned from their wedding night.
They looked at them with smiles and in awe, but there were a few looks that seemed more jealous than happy and one of those looks was that of the king of gods himself, Zeus.
He couldn't stand the way Selene was staring at his son as if he was the king instead of himself. All should look only upon him in such a manner and no one else, he tought with anger.

Selene and Apollo, however, did not pay any attention to the eyes that were watching them. Instead they fed eachother, laughed at jokes and made plans for the future. After all, they had forever togheter.
After breakfast Apollo took Selene back to his domain, where he showed her all the wonders it had to offer.

They had picked flowers togheter, swam in the most beautiful lake and ended up where they were now, lying down on the grass next to eachother as they gazed at the sun and the moon which, as usual, stood next to eachother in the sky.

It was as if this was fated. Just like the sun and the moon were always in the sky next to eachother, Apollo and Selene were as well.

-