Chapter Twenty

Eyes of the innocentLies of the guiltyfloat around like loose atoms

Lies of the guilty
float around like loose atoms

Ready to collide
Ready to explode in my mind

False confessions,
To tie in with lies,

lies of the witnesses
So they don't have to hide

Will they ever come forward
and say it was all a lie

Or will they
Let the innocent people die
In their life lies and deceit
(Dave Alan Walker)

~~~~~~~~

{~Jungkook's POV~}

It's been a week since Y/N has left the house, it's been awful. Not just for Hoseok, but for me as well. Hoseok has been a absolute mess with his emotions and his career is slipping away, that he's losing clients. Yoongi and Hoseok are really close, except this week, it's been iffy.

Hoseok has been arguing and fighting with everybody, not just verbally, but physically. Hoseok had punched Taehyung across the face then all hell broke loose. Taehyung got into his demonic form then Hoseok got into his demonic form, then they fought for a while until Namjoon decided to finally stop it.

Everyone has been at each other's throats. Everyone is fighting because Hoseok has been pissed that Taehyung revealed everything and tried to kill her, while Namjoon had to clarify it, then Hoseok had to explain everything, only for Y/N to absolutely hate her.

After Y/N left, Hoseok and Taehyung and Namjoon had a heated argument that almost ended really, really bad. Hoseok threatened to exorcise everyone, Taehyung got pissed off, and Namjoon threatened to bring in the devil to scold us and possibly either excommunicate us or even kill us. Everybody stopped then tension has been very high.

For me, my head has been pounding endlessly. Y/N's thoughts have been driving me bad shit crazy, the need to protect her has been sky-rocketing. It scares me of what she's doing to herself and it's the same thoughts every single time.

I hate everything.

Make this stop.

I have no one.

No one loves me.

I'm useless.

Everybody takes me as a joke.

I'm an idiot.

I hate the pain.

Where are you when I need you?

Make everything stop.

I'm done.

It's hard to hear those thoughts and not stop them. I truly do think I'm starting to feel something for her, but I don't know the feeling. I've never experienced it, but am not allowed to, or it'll get her killed.