TWENTY-THREE

A/N: Please don't be mad at me for this chappy by be happy i updated again!

To say I was grumpy was an understatement.

Standing outside my ex's home was not how I pictured seeing him again. Maybe down on his knees begging me for forgiveness, but not asking him if something had happened between him and my best friend.

I was upset at even the slightest chance that Caylee and Sebastian had done something together. If that was the case, I couldn't forgive either of them.

I thanked my lucky stars that Rosie was standing by my side. There was no way I was going to confront Sebastian alone.

Rosie lifted her hand and knocked gently on the door. I remembered back to the last time I was here.

Definitely grumpy.

It wasn't long before the door was pulled open from the other side. We weren't met with Sebastian but surprisingly one of his friends, Jesse.

"Maisie?" He asked, mirroring our shocked expressions.

I crossed my arms and grumbled like a small child. I saw Rosie roll her eyes at me and answer in my place.

"Is Sebastian here?" She asked politely.

"Uh, yeah," Jesse hesitated. He pulled the door back a few more inches to let Rosie and I slip through.

The place was completely covered in light. The light from the morning sun shone through the curtains, illuminating the whole room. It was just I remembered.

My throat went dry when I heard a voice from around the corner.  "Jesse? Who was at the door?"

Sebastian came into full view, a sight for sore eyes. He was wearing only a towel around his waist, his washboard abs on view for all the see. His brown hair was wet and dripping with water and for a moment there I remembered running my fingers through it when he was doing delicious things to my body.

Rosie's eyes were focused on the ceiling and Jesse had his back to his friend, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I however, was full on staring at Sebastian. His eyes met mine.

I gulped.

"Maisie?" His eyes lit up as well as a dashing smile.

I snapped out of daze and cleared my throat. "Rosie and I have a few questions to ask," I said, trying to keep my eyes anywhere but him.

"Sure," he said so casually. "Why don't we sit down?" He gestured to the couch.

"Are you not going to put any clothes on?" I blurted out, still trying to avoid eye contact.

He smirked, that kind of smile that made my panties melt with just one look.

"Yeah, I'll be right back. Make yourselves comfortable."