Two

Ha-Na panted heavily as she ran through the damp alleyway until she came to the streets. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she gulped air down her lungs. Everywhere burnt, her lungs moreso. She knew that if he had remained there for a moment longer - she would've most definitely have been unconscious or dead.

She continued sprinting and she sobbed as she ran. Her fingers and toes were numb from the cold, but that was the least of her worries at this current moment.

Ha-Na flew backwards, landing in a puddle with a broken whimper.

"Look where- Are you okay?" The tone of the male turned from aggressive to soft and gentle as he offered a hand to her. She burst into loud sobs, her body shaking with the cold.

"Dude! Hurry up!" Someone called from a car.

"One minute!" He took the girls hand and helped her up.

"H-Help..." He nodded, knowing that the frail woman that was shivering in front of him probably wouldn't have been able to get a proper sentence out, so he didn't question any further.

"Do you want to come with us?" He asked gently, leading her towards the car. "Even if it's just to warm up in the car before you go home."

Ha-Na nodded weakly and he opened the car door for her and she was hit with a blast of warm air which contrasted with the cold winter air that chilled her bones. She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the tinted window as she climbed inside the car and she sniffled softly. Her hair was plastered to her head, her face red and puffy and her nose glowed like Rudolfs- Her eyes travelled down to her exposed neck and her hand gently traced the bruises littering it from where Tokki had tried strangling her earlier.

"Here." A new voice sounded and she jumped - far too engrossed in her own reflection to notice there was a third person. She turned slowly and saw a thick coat being held out towards her. "You look half frozen to death."

She nodded a simple thank you before pulling it around herself - the body heat of the male desperately trying to fight away the cold of her skin that littered her skin with goosebumps.

Her eyes flitted around the car - taking in her surroundings. Four males sat in the car in total, the one that had called the man to hurry up, the man who helped her, the one who offered her a jacket and one that had not yet spoken to her. To her left was a tinted window, to her right sat two men and beyond that another window.

"Do you want us to take you home?" The driver asked, smiling kindly at her in the rear view mirror. Ha-Na shook her head, fully aware that once the Tokki got ahold of your scent, you were dead meat.

He hummed in response and she closed her eyes, pulling the coat around her tighter.

"Any reason why?" The male who hadn't spoke asked her.

"T-Tok-" she couldn't even finish the word as her throat closed up and tears brimmed her eyes.

He nodded in understanding, and pulled her to lean against him and she was thankful for the sudden warmth.

She closed her eyes, knowing that around strange men she probably shouldn't fall asleep. But the warmth and the gentle beat of the music and hum of the car engine was calling out to her.

She half woke up god knows how long later, to a soft discussion as if the men were trying to let her sleep.

"She's got no chance if he comes for her again." Someone muttered. "He's not someone you want to cross paths with."

"Should we see if she wants to stay with us? But then again, if she's had a run in with Tokki she'll likely not want to trust a single man again in her life-"

She flinched at the name and she felt arms wrap around her.

"I know you're awake. What about it? We'll provide some protection for you. Does that sound okay?"

Her eyes fluttered open and all the men in the car watched her expectantly. Their own eyes widening as they met hers.

"They're the same colour..."

The male that was holding her close sighed softly. "Okay I'll rephrase that. He will come for you again and again until he gets what he wants- unless you have different coloured eyes and then he gives up eventually. But you don't. He will hunt you down. We will provide protection for you. You have no option-"

"Yoongi! Don't frighten the poor girl!" Scolded the driver.

"Okay..." she whispered softly. Although little did they know she was only wearing contacts. She didn't believe in soulmates, more so now.