A 'lesson' in obedience

This alien was what I expected. He was immensely strict, constantly taking time out of his day to order me around, just for the sake of seeing I would listen. I had since resolved to obey him, hopeful where ever I ended up would be more lax and give me a window to escape.

On day two, he even dropped a cup on the floor and ordered me to pick it up. When I bent down to pick it up, he pushed me into the floor, commanding me not to look at him when I looked at him. My room was chilly. I yearned for fur again, missing the warmth of my family next to me. I made due with the rough blanket I was provided, often curled in a ball to spread the heat evenly. I

The food was okay, although he seemed determined to give me round meals. My people know exactly what our bodies need, eating nutrients we don't need feels like overeating. I'd normally just eat one of two things at a time, maybe eating more if I needed the calories. With the limited amount of exercise I got, I really didn't need to eat that much at all. A couple cans of Pepsi would be enough calories to last me all day. The only day I ate a decent amount was the day I was exercised, which I was lucky to only be there long enough to do once.

I was ordered into his car (no cage or rope this time, thank goodness), then ordered out again, into a cage, then allowed to change for two hours before being taken back. The cage was huge, I could turn into an elephant inside and still have room to walk. I took great solace in my time flying back and forth, changing from a cockatoo to a hawk to a hummingbird. I did loops, dove as if to crash, and caught myself feet from the floor. I ignored the camera recording me.

I came peacefully when he called, I didn't want to jeopardize my chances at him selling me. I could see it in his eyes, I'd be up for sale soon. That ruse he played at the warehouse, "fun to train" was just that, a ruse, a lie. Those Alno knew as little about my kind as you did when I started talking. He knew I'd probably cooperate, but if he let on to the vendors, they'd "train" me themselves, selling me for some premium, just like he plans to.

Needless to say, I wasn't shocked when he started taking more pictures of me, trying to get me to smile. I obliged, letting him make his ad. I was with him for ten days at this point, and I loathed him. He wasn't just misguided, he didn't care. He'd kill me if he'd make a profit. I was easy money.

So, when he informed me visitors were coming to hopefully "rid him of me", I prepared to put on my best smile, kindest gestures, and hope I'd never see him again.

1/8/19