The End

[ Gif made by kolsmikaelson  \ hyacinthuss ]

[ Gif made by kolsmikaelson \ hyacinthuss ]

Holy shit, guys.

I cannot believe that we have reached the end of Control. I literally cannot believe it. It's been such a long journey and I'm so happy to have been able to share this story with you guys.

I CANNOT thank you enough for the love that I have received for this story. You guys have loved Carlisle and Eleanor more than I ever would've thought and I'm so happy that you guys loved them as much as I did.

I will miss writing for them so much. I've fallen in love with Eleanor and I can finally say that I understand what people mean when they say their characters are their children. I love her so much.

I cannot believe the amount of reads and votes I have gotten on this story. I never thought I'd hit 1k let alone 300k+. You guys are the most amazing readers ever and I'm so thankful for you to have read this story.

Don't delete this book from your library! There will be bonus chapters coming out for this book! I'm not sure how many yet, but as of now I have 2 planned. I hope you enjoy them as much as the rest of the story.

Ugh, seriously I feel like I cannot thank you guys enough. Without you all, I may not have finished this book. I wouldn't have felt as good about this book as I do. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Finally, I am coming out with a new Twilight fanfiction called 'Bones' which will be about the Volturi kings. Be sure to keep an eye out for it!

I cried writing this by the way, so thanks guys.

Once again, thank you sooooooo much for reading. Literally can't say - type - it enough. It has been the greatest journey. I love you all.

xx pleuvoirx