5- Asteroids 💥

Midoriya POV:

"Good Morning Todoroki. I packed you lunch!" I pull out the lunchbox I prepared for him. "Oh, thanks Midoriya." He replies. "You're welcome! Off to class then?" I smile. "Off to class. We're finally going to use our quirks." Todoroki says. Ah cool!

"Since you're all in college, you should all have somewhat of a grasp on how to properly control your quirk," Mr. Aizawa says. "So, with this knowledge. Who would like to go first?" Aizawa asks.
I raise my hand. "Ok. If you went to UA high, you should understand the softball ball throw." "Yes sir!" I smile and crack my knuckles. I can't wait to show him my improvement. "60% GALAXY SMASH*!" I yell, throwing the ball. It goes into space. "30 yards. Good improvement, Midoriya." He praises.

GALAXY SMASH

When deku finally made his quirk his own, he started renaming things after space
This move is actually much cooler than All Mights. When he throws it creates this galaxy trail. If he creates tornadoes it will be galaxy colored (if that's the word).

"That was really cool Izuku! Wow!! 30 Yards!" Ochaco gushes. "He ain't shit." Kacchan growls defensively. Ever since I started winning the majority of our battles, he started losing his ego. I'm sorry Kacchan, but it's what I gotta do if I wanna be the number 1 hero.

Lunch

"Open your lunch!" I exclaim. Todoroki opens it. "Wow..This looks incredible, thank you." He looks at it in awe. "I didn't know you could cook bro! Super manly!" Kirishima laughs. "This is delicious, I can't believe you made this for me. Out of all your friends, why me? We don't get along that well." Todoroki questions. "Exactly! I want to become better friends with you!" I smile brightly.

Todoroki POV:

That is the brightest smile I've ever seen.
"Can you keep smiling like this? Everyday?" I plead. His face goes red. "Of course!" He smiles brighter. I'm not sure if it's me or my quirk, but I'm starting to feel a little hotter.