Grindelwald x Reader (newt sister)

Grindelwald pov.

When Newt came to America at the worst possible time he brought his sister... I've been watching her more than newt or anyone else for that matter. She is so interesting, compelling, smart, and oh so gullible. The way she will believe a person, or do as they ask just then with no questions, yet the way she can make people rethink their whole plan, make them question themselves. She was beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

At this certain moment she was walking down the street, wind blowing against her soft red and pink cheeks, she has her chin and plump soft lips hidden in her scarf, lips I'd enjoy abusing. How I wish I could sink my teeth into her flesh, claim her as my own property, my own pet, I would carve my name into that soft skin, brand every part of her body with my lips. Oh how just the thought of her makes me shiver, I needed her, the way she smiles, I couldn't wait to see her small submissive self under me- I would get her, I will. I had a plan, that can't wait much longer.

💯time skip💯

Your pov. Hecc yeah

I laid in the hotel, my body sprawled along the bed stretching out my legs, my arms draped above my head letting out a soft yawn, to my dismay I didn't really sleep last night due to the aching feeling somethings wrong, or about to happen. Hopefully I'd sleep better tonight.

Right When I began to fall asleep a paper landed on my face. 'What the fuck.' I grumbled an sat up, the fancy looking letter landing in my lap. I took the envelope in my delegate fingers reading the top. 'To my kitten from G.G' slowly I opened the letter pulling out the parchment unfolding and beginning to read.

'Dear, scamander

How I hate writing that well, it won't be long until we change that, it won't be long at all. I'm sure your wondering whom is writing you, I'm Gellert Grindelwald. I do have news to inform you of.

I have your beloved brother with me. He doesn't seem to be in good shape either. You'd better hurry, it's the abandoned church, inform or bring anyone and he's dead.

Love,
Grindelwald.

I felt my body shiver eyes glossed over, what has this man done to newt. That was the only thought in my mind at the moment. I rushed out of the bed dressing and pulling on shoes and heading out the door location pounding in my head, directions come easy when your under pressure. I was racing down the street pulling on my coat at the same, I turn another corner and make my way to the abandoned church. Every kind of scenario played in my head, tugging and pulling my thoughts around from dangerous to frightening. I slammed open the church doors, I shouldn't have been so loud, but I couldn't go back now. I look around frantically, searching anywhere I could for them, I kicked open a rusted door forcing my way inside that's when I saw my bleeding beaten brother, he didn't deserve this... not at all.

I instantly went to run toward him, only arms snake around my waist holding me with a secure grasp. "I knew you would come now for your time to choose. Will you come with me and let him go- or will you refuse causing him to die and I force you to come along with me anyway."

What-

The options where, I go he survives, I go he dies. Wow. Great. Fun. I look at my brother shaking his head desperately. "Just let her go, she's done nothing!" Newt was hysterical, the thought of loosing his beasts frightened him but the thought of loosing his sister was like taking the sun from our solar system. This didn't matter to the man holding me. Slowly I turn around in his arms to face him he wasn't the worst looking guy in the world, but I couldn't be thinking of such things at a time like this. My brother was of all my importance, I will not have him die.

"I'll go."

There was no choice, If I denied him I'd be going any way, there is no complete way around this at all.
He grins down at me, causing me to crawl into my own skin. Pulling out a bottle he handed it to me. "Drink." I looked at him like he was the craziest man alive. Slowly I take the bottle and pop it open slowly putting it to my lips and as soon as it hit my tongue I knew what it was, a lovepotion, at first it was pleasant tasting like butterscotch and taffy before turning bitter as I open my eyes to see the smirking Grindelwald, when I swallowed it became the dirty gross taste of black licorice. I only took a sip, a tiny little taste, ill wont act like some lost puppy. No. Suddenly the white haired man pushed me away. "Becauseyou cooperated I guess you can tell him goodbye." I quickly rush to newt cupping his cheek. "Y/n please dont." He pleaded I only shake my head. "I must, I love you newt, now go home and report this to albus." I whisper before being tugged away forcefully.

〰️time skip

I've been with Grindelwald for who knows how long, I feel my self slipping for him more and more. At the moment he's holding me against his chest with an unwavering hold, my own arms around his shoulders my leg around his waist, he was still asleep, thankfully, my neck was still sore, my whole body truthfully. He's clingy, possessive and blood thirsty.... one guy looked at me and suddenly he went missing. Honestly it's quite frightening- but I couldn't have it any other way now.