14

Day of gender reveal
Briesnz POV

Today my gender reveal and I'm sooo excited. I really wanna have a boy but if I have a girl I'm gone be happy regardless.

" turn your head" the lady who was braiding my hair said.

She was braiding it to the back for my wig.

I wasn't wearing no make up and I already got my nails done yesterday so all I gotta do now is get dressed when she was done.

I was sitting there and Javarris FaceTimed me and I answered. He was gonna come to the baby shower, and be on the stage wimme while we open presents. I really didn't care who Kd brought as long as it wasn't tianna no eyebrow ugly ass.

Kd didn't know he was gone come but he was and I didn't care.

"Why yo face ain't in the camera put it in there" he said with a mug.

" boy no I'm getting my hair done"

" so, that's not a reason"

"Yes it is I look ugly" I said rolling my eyes a lil and laughing.

" you always lookin good quit playing bae" he said smiling.

"Ok fine" I said putting my head in the camera.

" there yo go , that's my sexy pussy right there" he said getting hype.

* if you watch funnymike and Jaliyah that's where I got that from lmao*

" you love me like this" I said pointing to my braids smiling

" duhh of course, but when you bout to be done, I wanna come see you before yo baby shower " he said while sticking his tongue out and flicking it at me

" you is to much. But we can't daddy, I gotta go make sure Jania and Jamere got everything right after I get home and get dressed. And I barely got time to do all that."

" alright man I'll see you at the thing" he said hanging up in my face.

What. The. Fuck.

Ik he really didn't just hang up in my face and get mad cause ion got time to fuck on him? Yea he weird ima see wassup with that cause we don't tolerate that shit over here.

Kd POV

Today the baby shower and I been going crazy without Briesnz. I never wanted and needed somebody so much in my life. Hopefully I can try to eat her to talk to me. She did that headass thing and was like " don't call or text my phone unless it's about our baby" and I couldn't even do that cause she ain't here yet. And she only text me when it's about a doctor appointment but I been missing them cause I been on the road. I haven't herd her voice in a while or seen her. I miss her so much. She don't even come around the gang no more, at least not when I'm around. Maybe it's that nigga she with now. Jeromeo or Jabari w.e that nigga name was.

Briesnz POV

The baby shower been started for a lil while and it's going good but Kd ass is late. How tf you late to yo own baby's baby shower?

Right now me , Jania, Jamere, and Teelee was sitting at a table eating the snacks. Well they was they won't let me eat nun so I got fruit.

While we was at the table somebody came up from behind me and kissed my ear and my side of my face.

I turned around smiling thinking it was Javarris but it wasn't. It was Kd. Before I said something I looked around to see if anybody saw and I saw Javarris at the door with a mad look and my smile dropped. I hope he ain't see Kd kiss me.