Bts in the game!

Seoyeon asked bts to join our game. It was seoyeon's turn to ask question.

Seoyeon : Auntie, truth or dare?
Yn: ahh, truth. Im scared of your dares. The last time i remember, you made me swim 20 laps none stop. So i learned my lesson.
Seoyeon : You never forgot that Auntie? Anyways, why did you move to Eu-eu,,, i give up cuz i dont know what the place is called. But i heard eomma said yu-something. Lets just call it "far away land" ok? So the question is, Why did you move to the far away land?
Yn: ahhhh, ahhhh, ughhhh, ughhh, beca--
I was saved by the driver.
Driver: miss, were here.
Yn: ohh. Thanks! Lets go seoyeon, sowon, ill answer the question next time, Ok? For now, eomma and grandma is waiting.
Sowon: ughh, ok... aish!
Seoyeon : Auntie, promise to answer it ok?
Sowon : come on, lets just go! Eomma and appa might worry about us!
Yn: ok, ok, guys (looked at bts) lets go.

So i helped seoyeon and sowon get off the can to be fillowed by bts. And we went inside, order our food and eat. While eating, eomma and shin hye unnie kept on asking stuffs at the boys.

Mom: so boys, were do you study?
Rm: uhh, we study at the same school as Yn, and infact, she is our classmate.
Shin hye: ohh, but, why arent you talking to them yn?
Yn: eomma, unnie, stop. I know your setting me up again. Eunwoo oppa, appa, help me!
Eunwoo: Eomma, help me!

We end up laughing at Eunwoo oppa again. While Jung suk, is teasing Eunwoo. Eunwoo oppa and Jung suk oppa are originally best friends. Until jung suk met shin hye unnie and now, here they are! We end our lunch and went to our separate ways. I said goodbye to seoyeon and sowon, and same goes to jung suk and shin hye. I am very happy that my parents had time to do this. In the other hand, bts came with me to the limo and will send them home.
Now, im in the limo, waiting for jin and suga that is currently in the bathroom. The others are also waiting here. I, being the lazy person i trully am, Im leaning on my back, being comfortable, while closed eyes. Thinking how the day went, i cant stop smiling. Im peacefully sitting, almost laying down when my phone starts ringing. I quickly answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

??? On the phone:
??:Hello yn?
Yn: hi! Who is this?
Yugeom: oh, yn-ahh, its me Yugeom.
Yn: Oh, Oppa... why are you calling all of a sudden?
Yugeom: Ani, me and the group will arrive on Korea tomorrow in the afternoon...
Yn: omo, jinjja?! But, what's wrong with it? Want me to pick you up? Or...
Yugeom: we need someone to pick us up. Are you free? But, if you're not available, its fine...
Yn: No, No, No, ill pick you up! Besides, i missed you so much. Ill be at the airport in the afternoon. Like, 2pm? Cuz, im still asleep at 12nn.
Yugeom: and,one more thing. Can we stay at your house? Like for a week, cuz' were still tired to travel going to busan. And we are planning to move to your school. Is it ok? I asked Eunwoo hyung, but he said ask you. If you agree, he'll agree.
Yn: Sure! I'll get the rooms cleaned up by tomorrow. So you'll be staying with me. Bye!
Yugeom: bye! Kamsamnida Yn!
I hung up... after that, the car went moving that means, we are now going. The driver spoke and brake the silence.

Driver: where are we going miss yn? Your house?
Yn: guys, do you want a sleepover?
Bts: hell yes!
Yn: ok then. Oppa, lets head home. After this you have a month of break. You deserve it anyways...
Driver: thanks miss!
Yn: oppa, do you have chips?
Driver: ofcourse! There in that plastic near you miss. That's where the chips are. And i have beer, you like?
Yn: nope, i dont drink beer remember? Anyways, thanks for the chips!
I grab the plastic with a lots of my favorite chips. I got LAY'S and handed the bag of chips to the boys who gladly accepted my offer. I smiled and open the chips i got and started to munch it. As i finished it, i realize that we are at the basement of my house. I quickly stood up and walked out. I ran inside the house knowing BTS is following me.
I told them that 3 guest rooms are available as of the moment because others are in cleaning process. They said its fine and they're just going to share the room. I told the maknaes to use the masters bedroom so that they'll fit. Then namjin shared another room and yoonhope (yoongi and hobi) shared the other room. After that, i went straight in my room and drifted to deep slumber instantly.

Timeskip>morning

Im sleeping peacfully, until someone shaked me rapidly that my peaceful turned into chaos. I woke up in bad mood because of it.

Eunwoo : yah, sleepy head, wake up! Wake up! Breafast is ready! And we have alot of cleaning to do. Got 7 will be here remember.
Yn: get out so that ill be able to get ready.

He walked out and i looked at the time. 9:52 am, It reads. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower. i finished shower after 30 mins. I wore the ripped jeans that i bought in Puma last time, and put a white sweater on. I did mah make-up and hair, now im ready to go, and its currently 10:37am. I went downstairs and walked inside the kitchen to be greeted by the idio--- i mean, Bts.

Jin: goodmorning Yn!
Yn: goodmorning jin oppa!
Jhope: oh, Goodmorning Yn-shi! Have some breakfast!
Yn: thanks hobi oppa! What's for breakfast?
Jimin: Yah, im your oppa too! And waffles are for breakfast.
Taehyung: Eunwoo hyung, Aren't you eating?
Yn: Dont mind him tae oppa, he dont eat breakfast.
(I grab an apple) Eunwoo oppa! (When he looked at me, i tossed the apple to him. Luckily he catched it) nice catch oppa...
Eunwoo: i called some cleaners so be ready, deal with them ok? And no fighting silly girl.
Yn: who told you im gonna fight with those cleaners? Aish this boy. Anyways, what time are they gonna come?
Eunwoo: 11:00 am. I think?
Yn: oh, ok. So guys, if you want, you can still stay here. But there's gonna be some people later.
Rm: No need, we need to practice for the competition, we will be practicing at home. And we need clothes. So, we really need to go home.
Yn: oh, ok. Me and blackpink will be practicing here later. Like 4? You can come.
Suga: sure, we'll come at 4 cuz it's so boring at home, especially, practicing alone.
Yn: sure!

Then suddenly, someone ringed the doorbell... I went to open it and i saw.....

Who can that be??? Who is in the door???
Find out on the next chapter...

(A/n note:)

So, hi guys! Sorry for spelling errors and grammar failures. Pls, support me and correct my mistakes. Pls vote and comment. I would appreciate every comment neither bad or good. Atleast, someone is reading right. Anyways... See you next chapter!