E p i s o d e 9

You woke up with a pulsating, aching head ache. You groaned and clutched your head, curling up into a ball on the bed in pain.

You instantly jumped to the conclusion it was because of the drugs. You were always told you would never be a good herboligist or chemist when you were a kid because you had intense reactions to quite a lot of the medications.

After slowly regaining all your conscious from the pain, you let your eyes flutter open. Panic overflowed in your mind as you observed the unknown room and bed you were in.

You quickly slid your hand in front of your chest. You slowly pressed yourself up, gribbing the sheets for support. You felt like collapsing right these and then, but you knew you'd have to be strong.

When you finally managed to build up enough strength to sit up without it hurting, you rested your back against the head board. Your eyes were glassy from exaughttion and pain, but that didn't stop you from looking around the room.

It was dark, the room had no lights in it, the only light came from some white light seeping in underneath the door. From what you could see from your interfered vision, which was already blurry, the room was quite large.

You shifted your legs underneath grey sheets and purple comforter. The bed was king sized, way too big for just one person. It was framed by a dark brown bed frame.

The room itself was very bare, but in a very simple way, elegant. It had two rectangular windows on each side of the walls to the beds and doors side. Above and slightly behind the bed there was a large circular window. All the windows were covered by purple curtains.

On one side of the room there was a door leading to a bathroom, the other side had a door that lead to a closet. On both sides of the bed their was a nightstand.

Groggily, you leaned over and reached for the top drawer of the nightstand, steading your self by leaning on your other arms elbow. A sigh of relief drifted out of your lips as the drawer opened, luckily not locked.

Your hand blindly shifted around the drawer, trying to find something that might help you, unfortunately it was just paper. You dragged yourself to the other side of the bed, and searched that drawer.

After a bit of searching, your fingers wrapped around something that felt like a pill bottle. You pulled it out and brought up to your eyes, to no suprise, it was too dark to read.

You prayed and rubbed your finger under the bottle, sometimes it had brail on the bottom, so you might be able to read it. To your luck, there was brail, and even more to your luck, it was pain medication.

Thankfully it wasn't a brand you knew you were allergic to. You took out a singular pill then screwed the cap back on the bottle and placed it in the drawer. It wasn't good to swallow pills with a dry throat, but your head was killing you.

You popped the pill in your mouth then swallowed it down harshly, closing your eyes. It felt terrible as it slowly slid down your sore, aching throat, but you knew it would help you.

"I was bringing you water for that, but I see you got to it before I could get to you.."

You snapped you're head up to the door, looking at the slightly opened door, reavling the silhouette of a familiar woman. She held a cup of water in her pale, long fingers.

She slowly closed the door, the room becoming a lot darker again. You pushed your back against the bed frame as you heard her heels clicking closer to the bed.

You could barely see her slender frame standing next to the bed. You still jumped when you felt her hand wrap around your ankle, her fingers were ice cold against your warm skin. She gently pulled you forward by your leg until you were sitting on the edge of the bed, your legs dangling off the rather high bed.

She grabbed your chin and made you look up at her. Her dark figure towered over you, ominously. She put the cold, glass cup of water against your bottom lip, telling you to open your lips.

Ever so slightly, you let your jaw open the littlest bit. She tilted the cup and the cool liquid ran down your tounge and down your throat. The water immediately soothed your dry throat, making you relax a lot more.

After a few desperate sips she took the cup away and you panted quietly from not properly breathing for awhile. "You've been out for three days..." she said quietly, putting the cup down on the nightstand, "Though you should've only been out for seven hours.."

She sighed and turned on the lamp, you had to blink a bit to get used to the light, but it didn't take too long. "I'll have to be a lot more careful giving you medication now, since you are so sensitive." You shivered at the word 'sensitive', it made you feel weak and powerless, you didn't want to admit that it was more than a feeling.

Every part of you wanted to speak up against her, but you held your tounge against it, wanting to gain her trust. Plus, you were never one to yell either way, that's just not you.

She eyed you with an unreadable stare. All you did was glance back, hiding your fear behind your irises, hoping you would not show any of your emotions to her.