33

au: this chapter will contain a lot of sexual nature so if you're not comfortable reading it, it's not a vital part of the story, you will not miss anything!!

- - -

walking up the stairs leyla kisses luke's neck, leaving hickeys. he moans, placing her on the bed, getting on top of her.

"if you want me to stop at anytime, you let me know, okay baby?" luke says, his hands running down her body. she nods her head in agreement. "fuck."

luke kisses down to her breasts and reaches behind to untie the bikini, taking it off causing him to become even harder. leyla starts to feel incredibly self conscious but luke kisses her and repeats how beautiful she is several times, making her feel better. her hands run up and down his bare chest and he grinds against her.

"i'm going to make you feel so good." he smiles against her tummy, as he plants kisses down it. he looks up at her before pulling off her bottoms, leaving her completely naked. he kisses her lips once more and he runs his fingers up her thighs, causing her to press her legs together. "hey, it's okay." he chuckles against her lips. she parts her legs again and he starts to rub her clit, reaching her opening. he starts with one finger, and with one moan he adds another, going slowly. she shifts beneath him and moans out. "you feeling good?" she nods her head. "use your words, gorgeous."

"so good, lukey." she moans. "i want you." leyla starts to try and pull his shorts down, causing luke to chuckle. he stops what he's doing and takes them off with his boxers for her.

"you're definitely wet enough, that's for sure." sitting up he reaches over to his drawers and searches through to find a condom. opening it up he slips it on and positions himself. "you tell me if you want me to stop or anything, okay?" she nods again and pulls his head down to kiss him, hard. he puts himself inside her causing leyla to gasp. he gives her a questioning look and she nods to say to keep going.

he starts to get a slow rhythm and she starts to moan as the uncomfortable feeling goes away.

"is that good, baby?" he kisses her neck and she runs her hands down luke's back. "do you want more?" she moans a yes and he moves in deeper.

- -

"wow." luke mumbles, falling down beside leyla, his arm draping across her bare body. "you, my friend, are amazing."

"your friend?" leyla jokes, giving him a questioning look. he laughs and buries his head into her shoulder, leaving few kisses along her collarbone.

"you know exactly what i mean." leyla giggles and runs her fingers through his soft hair, causing him to smile. "what do you think of the house, then?"

"it's amazing, the bedroom is definitely my favourite." leyla jokes again. luke moves his head and looks her in the eye, smirking.

"why's that?" he teases, kissing her collarbone again.

"you know exactly why." leyla gets out of the bed and heads to the bathroom, causing luke to grown. she sorts herself out and then walks back out, putting on one of luke's tops and a pair of knickers. it was late but she wasn't ready to head to bed yet. "let's do something!"

luke stared at her the whole time, watching as she got dressed and then got up, he walks over to her, still completely naked and pulls her in, kissing her.

"we could do this again." he mumbles against her lips.

"no, im sore." she says, feeling her cheeks turn red.

"you're so adorable." luke laughs, putting on some sweats. he takes her hand and leads her to a room downstairs.

opening the door, the room was filled with guitars, a drum kit and microphones. sitting down on one of the stools, luke pulls leyla into him, sitting her on his lap. he then grabs an acoustic guitar and places it on leyla's lap, his hands on it ready to play.

"you, need to learn." luke whispers in her ear, giving it a kiss afterwards. he starts to strum on the guitar before stopping and placing leyla's hands in the correct position. "what's your favourite 5sos song?"

"teach me beside you." she says.

"okay baby." he kisses the top of her head and tries to remember the chords himself.

- - -

au: so sorry updates are slow!! ive met a guy and things are going so well and it's giving me writers block because for once in my life im not thinking about lucas because there's actually a boy who knows i exist.

he also is a musician so let's hope he'll teach me how to play the guitar too

anyways, hope all's is fab with you guys