Blackpink House. #71.

A/N: an Ikonic chap.

•••

•••

"Im so sorry guys," Jennie cries flopping down on the couch.

"Hey what are you sorry for, its not your fault." Chaeyoung comforts sitting down next to her.

"Yeah its not like you're actually dating him." Lisa adds with a frown.

"And it takes two Jennie, you're not the only one who got caught kissing. Remember?" Jisoo tries to lighten the mood.

"He's making it look like its my fault! Because of my dating scandal our comeback has been pushed back." Jennie continues to sob. "And poor Jongin is being dragged into it too. I mean what will people think?! They already hate me enough!"

"Baby stop, nobody hates you." Jisoo hugs her tightly.

"Yes they do! They always have and they always will!" Jennie muffles into her chest.

"Unnie, we don't blame you for our delayed comeback. We knew Yang was going to come up with an excuse to do it anyways. Its not your fault." Chaeyoung rubs her back.

"Besides we're not inmocnet either. Heck it could've been us kissing outside of that practice room." Lisa says.

"We love you unconditionally unnie. Don't worry about the negativity, it'll only he worse if you do that. Focus on what's important." Chaeyoung comforts.

"Everything will work out Unnie. We'll get through it together okay?" Lisa adds in.

"This whole publicity stunt will blow over before you know it Jagi. I'll be here for you. If Yang wants us to separate he's going to have to try and physically tear you from my arms. And I've been working out so good luck with that." Jisoo says making Jennie giggle a little. "I got you to smile. I must be doing something right."

"Thanks guys. For everything you've done for me. I really appreciate it. You're the best family I could ever ask for." Jennie slowly pulls away from Jisoos neck with a sniffle.

"We love you unnie." Lisa brings them into a big group hug.

"I love you guys too." Jennie cracks a smile.