【 八 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 eight ; moving in。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

!! // TW ›

It took a substantially amount of time to load the truck, travel to the place, and even unload the truck; especially if it's only Jungkook and Taehyung unloading the truck. Or more like Jungkook unloading the truck while Taehyung is just cheering obnoxiously, "Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook was sweaty, thirsty, and irritated. With his headache jumping in the pile, it just made the pain level more worse. Jungkook wanted to threw a punch across this little bug's face to shut him up, but he suppress the urge to.

In the end, Jungkook was able settle each box at the porch while Taehyung pushes open the door. Jungkook's jaw drops and stares in awe at the interior of the place. Their new place is MUCH better than where they used to live. Thoughts of the old place flickered through Jungkook's mind and recalls the bug infested place with old fragile wood.

"Come inside, Kook. Make yourself at home." Taehyung beams as he opens the door wider to let the younger in. Jungkook steps in and was immediately  hit with the cool breeze that wafted inside the house. The place was enormous, he wouldn't be surprised if he got lost in this place.

As Taehyung leads the way, Jungkook takes in every detail of the house; from the floor to ceiling windows, expensive artworks hanging by the wall, and even the wad of cash that was scattered at some places. All of this — all of this luxury and wealth, it all came from DRUG MONEY.

Jungkook's little look around the place was abruptly hold when the two were apparently at the living room. "Guys, Jungkook's here!" Taehyung announces, gaining no reaction from the man on the couch who looking at the ceiling for what Jungkook presumes an hour or so.

!!!

Jungkook wasn't able to recognize the man as his hair covered his features. When the man moved and brushed his hair to the side, Jungkook's eyes bulged. "N-Namjoon?"

At the mention of his name, Namjoon came to life and immediately darted his gaze at the familiar voice. "Jungkook!" About to get up, Namjoon bend over the table and snorted the last line of cocaine. A moan surpassed his lips as he tilts his head back in relief. Instead of getting up like he was initially doing, Namjoon sinks back into the comfort of the couch.