2

Cheers from the fans were echoing endlessly in the hall, calling out to BTS and singing along with the boys as they were performing 'Magic Shop'. Each member was standing at different sides, waving at fans while singing, throwing smiles at them, doing cute interactions with each other, literally enjoying the show.

"Thank you, everyone!" Namjoon thanked the fans as they ended the song and began to stand side by side. Fans kept on cheering, shouting out the members' names randomly, but when the leader began to raise his hand, the cheers began to slow down a bit, giving him the chance to talk. "Today, it is so special to us because there's a celebration here."

Namjoon then walked towards the left side of the stage and swung his arms around Jungkook's shoulders. "We got to celebrate our Golden Maknae's birthday today with the ARMYs in here!" he said, shaking the youngest's body along with the fans' screams and shouts of happiness.

"Jungkook ah!" the other members started to call out together as they approached him, some were patting his head, and some were hugging him from both sides.

"It's happy to know that I'm going to celebrate it here with all the ARMYs," Jungkook paused for a moment as he took a look at the hall, full of fans that had always supported them. "I... don't know what to say anymore. Everyone is so amazing, and I'm... so..."

The youngest one suddenly looked down at the stage floor and began to cry. All the members laughed at the sight, and then Jimin suddenly hugged the maknae from behind despite the difference in their heights.

"Ya... Jungkook ah... Uigoo, don't cry," Jimin said, calming Jungkook down as he wiped his tears with the back of his hands, chuckling as he looked around the hall, being cheered on by the fans.

"Oh, the staff also told me, that there's a surprise for you," Namjoon stated, as he patted the maknae's shoulder. "None of us here knows what it is. Like seriously, did you ask for anything?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, fingers tapping his chin as he tried to remember anything that he could. "I... honestly can't remember, but I did ask for something," he said, tilting his head to one side, still not sure.

"Hey, how could you forget it, huh?" J-Hope asked as he stood by Jungkook's side, placing his hand on top of the maknae's shoulder.

"Well, they asked me two weeks ago!"

"Well, we should bring in the cake. Where's the cake?!" J-Hope asked as he turned around a table covered with a white tablecloth, with a big cake on it had already made its way towards them by the staff.

Hyu... this is it.

"That's the cake! Wow!" Jin said, peeking his head in between the standing members. Facing the fans, the whole group stood side-by-side with Jungkook taking the center of the stage, behind the table with the cake in front of him.

After seven years... seven years.

"Should we sing it together? The birthday song?" the leader asked, motioning to the fans, and getting approvals from them. The maknae could only smile at the sight of ARMY bombs beginning to change their colors in sync with each other.

One, two...

"Saeng il chukha hamnida. Saeng il chukha hamnida."

"Eh? Who's that?" Namjoon suddenly asked, looking around the stage, when the hall was filled with the mysterious female voice, singing the birthday song in Korean. Mumbles began to be heard from the fans when the singer paused.

Not only the fans but the BTS members also were surprised by it. All of them began to look around for the owner of the voice, but still, no one was in their sight.