Chapter 50

Josies POV

As I shut the door behind Billie and Finneas I rested my forehead against the cool wood for a second.

I can't believe Billie left tour for me, but boy am I happy she did. I was really starting to think that we were going to be done for good. I feel amazing knowing we are back together.

As I turned around I saw Camila leaning against the couch staring at me with a giant grin plastered across her face.

"So you and Finneas seem pretty happy." I raised a brow.

Her grin widened.

"More importantly, you and Billie are back together."

"And I have you to thank for that. Thank you Mila. You really are the fucking best." I said as I gave her a hug.

"I know," she boasted, "I'm surprised they left so early."

"Well," I trailed, "she has a tour to get back to."

"What?" Camila gave me a confused look.

"I told her to finish tour." I said nonchalantly.

"You did what? She just got back for you!"

"I know she did and I'm so happy she did, but I couldn't be the reason she stops doing something she loves. There's only a week left anyways. If we could handle being apart for months before this I think a week will be just fine." I shrugged.

She nodded out of understanding at me.

Billies POV

"Tour?!" Finneas looked at me in awe as we got in his car.

"Yes. Now drive to the airport so we can catch the next flight to Pittsburgh!" I exclaimed.

"I can't believe after everything; Camila and I bringing you back here and you bailing on tour for her, that she told you to go back and finish it." He shook his head, letting out a chuckle as he stepped on the gas.

I nodded along as I looked out the window, still processing everything that's happened in the last twenty four hours.

"She loves you, you know that right?" Finneas said as he momentarily shifted his eyes from the road to meet mine.

"I do know." I couldn't help but smile.

"I knew it. You guys totally dropped the L-bomb last night!" He almost cheered.

I rolled my eyes at him as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Billies in love." He teased me.

"Fuck off man." I chuckled.

I pulled open my phone to text Danielle and let her know I was on my way to finish up the last two stops with her after all.

Billie: yoooo im about to get on
the next flight to pitt
Billie: dont start the show without
me

Dani: BICH WHAT

Billie: lets fuckin finish this
tour the right way

-

"That was fucking crazy!" I said as Dani walked backstage after wrapping up the show.