Will You Be Are Teacher...... (part 2)

Y/N get up in the morning to the sound of her alarm ringing loudly in her ear.

You wake up and start to get dressed as you try and find a good outfit to were around BTS. You still haven't had the time to look them up to know there names, but since your meeting them today it's no big deal.

You start walking to the bighit building since it's three blocks away from your apartment. You walk inside greeting the woman at the front office. You pretty much knew everyone here. You always came in with a smile on your face to make people have a better day. That's what your mother said to always do, so you did.

You walked up the stairs knowing you needed the exercise to practice more. And as you came to his office and knocked someone opened it with dimples and a cute smile.
"Hello! You must be Y/N, nice to meet you!"

You greeted everyone and sat down next to PD nim.
The first one to speak was the one with dimples.
"My names RM, but you cam call me Namjoon!" The guy next to him had broad shoulders and seemed very nice.
"Hello, I am world wide handsome, Jin!" Everyone laughed as the one next to Jin seemed tired and didn't laugh at all.
"Hi nice to meet you I'm Suga, but please call me Yoongi." He said as he smiled a little gummy smile before returning to his natural state.
"Helllllloooooo, I'm your hope, I'm J-Hope!" The other guy said as he put his hands up to act cute. You smiled a bit before he started to say, "But you can call me Hoseok if you want!"
"I'm Jimin" the little mochi guy said as he smiled and you could barley see his eyes.
"I'm V! But call me Oppa!!" The guy next to V hit him playfully before saying, "Just call him Taehyung, and hi, I'm Jungkook!"

Since you knew all of there names you started to talk to them as you realized they were all older than you, so Tae was right, call him Oppa. You started to get along with them and started talking about there voices and roles in the band. After a while PD nim walked outside of the office with you before asking, "So, is it a yes or a no?"
"Of course it's a yes, and plus, I'll only see them every time they come to Korea so I don't think they will get on my nerves as much as the others." He looked at you with a worried face before saying, "Well, if you did except this, then you would be there personal trainer for both dance and singing, so you would actually have to go with them everywhere they went. You might even have to dorm with them since we can't pay for your extra room while going places, so, is it still a yes?" Your eyes widened. You had to dorm with them!?!? I guess it wouldn't be that bad, you thought, but still..... You thought for a while before answering, "Suuuure" the guys could be heard from the other side of the dorm as they as screamed, "YEAAAA." Taehyung held out the yea for the longest as the others laughed at him.

You walked back into the room as Jimin came over to you and embraced you saying, "Hello new roomie~!!" The others came over and joined in to the group huge.

This is going to be harder than I thought.....

(The chapters will be longer as each one comes out, so the next one will be longer than this one~!) The more you know~~🌟🌟

(Anyways, byeeeee~~!!!!!)