X. Frank

Me: So last time we figured out that Leo likes the Hunger Games and called himself a girl.

Leo: It's not my fault Katniss is a girl.

Me: Oh and also you called Katniss a boy when you said boy on fire.

Leo: ........

Me: Yeah so um Hazel. Would you like to do the disclaimer.

Hazel: Sure.

Hazel: But can I ask you a question first?

Me: Sure.

Hazel: What's a disclaimer?

Me: FRANK!

Frank: Alright. I'm here. No need to yell.

Frank: To answer your question Hazel, its a.... um it's when.... well it's something....Never mind just say this "The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does."

Me: What he said.

Hazel: Ok. That's easy.

Hazel: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frank, truth or dare?" I heard Percy say. He was still shivering from the ice bucket challenge. I thought about it. Hazel and I only got here and already the game seems horrifying. "Truth," I said. "Are you scared Fai?" Leo asked, using the name my grandmother used to use. The name brought back sad, old memories. "Don't call me that!" I yelled to Leo.

I could tell Percy was having a hard time figuring out what question to ask me. Annabeth leaned over and whispered something in his ear. "Yeah that's good. That's perfect," Percy mumbled. I was sitting here, all bored, waiting for Percy and Annabeth to finish. "Ok Frank. Here's your question: What was the most embarrassing moment you've gone through?" Percy asked. That was a hard question.

"Well three weeks ago I turned into a puppy to surprise Hazel but the Venus girls saw me. They grabbed me and carried me over to their cabin. They started putting a dress on me. I tried to claw my way out but another girl locked the door. The perfume they used reeked.

"I didn't want to change back to human form because then the Venus girls would start yelling and shouting at me to get out of their cabin so I just climbed out of a window. When I changed back to human, I looked down and saw I was wearing a dress. I didn't even know how the dress enlarged when I changed back. Everyone who was close around started to laugh," I finished my story, out of breath.

"I'm imagining Frank in a dress and now I'm scarred for life," Leo said. "Shut up!" I yelled. Everyone started laughing, picturing me in a dress I bet. "Well then, that was a interesting story Frank," Annabeth said while laughing. "Hey! Did any of the campers take a picture or something?" Connor asked. "I don't think so," I replied. "Dang it! We could've used that to blackmail you," Travis said. "Travis!" Katie yelled, elbowing him. "What honey?" Travis said. "Don't call me honey!" Katie yelled back. "Yesh! Diva in the house!" Travis yelled. That another round of laughter and Katie elbowing him again.

"Ok so who's next?" Jason asked. "That's would be me," I said. I looked around the cabin, deciding who to ask next. My eyes rested in Thalia. "Thalia, truth or dare?" I said. She thought for a moment and then returned her gaze to me. "Truth," she said. Leo looked bored already. "What's up with everybody and truths!? I want something to look forward to," Leo said. "That's why we choose truth. So you won't have anything to look forward to," Percy said. "Like the ice bucket challenge you made me do. I'm still shivering."

"Don't worry Leo, this one is going to be good," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hi guys. I'm sorry I didn't updated in a while. I've been busy with getting ready for school. I can't believe the summer went by so quickly. I've had fun during this summer vacation.

I'm trying my best to make these chapters longer. As I said before, I'm not much of a writer since this is the first book I ever wrote. I can't believe almost 200 people are reading this! This is so exciting. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read my book.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out ✌️