Chapter 50: Journal

"Mhm, you smell so good." Ace buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I couldn't quite open my eyes yet, not only for the fact that Ace's stamina was endless and we'd spent nearly the whole night at it, but also because my thoughts wouldn't let me get barely any shut-eye at all.

"Ace." I complained turning to my other side and hiding myself under the covers. My freedom didn't last much as I felt Ace's arms wrap around my waist and hold me tight against him. I felt his hardness poking my back. "Seriously, how are you not tired?" I muttered.

"Mhm, how can I get tired when I have this gorgeous hot naked girl in my bed?" He mumbled into my ear with that incredibly sexy morning voice, his hands going down my breasts and my stomach.

I couldn't help but smile and turned around to face him, my eyes still not open at their full capacity. "Smooth." I glanced up at him with a smirk before burying my face on his neck. He lowered his hands to my butt pulling me closer to him. I gave him little kisses along his neck and jaw, making his noticeable heartbeat against my chest speed up. "Mhm, do I make you nervous, Nolan?" My hand making its way down his abs.

"Not at all."

"Are you sure?" I asked playfully kissing him close to his mouth.

"Very." He said breathing heavily when my fingers were nearly touching his erection.

"Ace!! We're hungry!"

"Fuck!" Groaned Ace pushing me away from him as the door burst open. His two little beautiful and 'not badly-timed at all' twin sisters entered the room.

Completely acting like a nervous wreck, I covered my body as much as I could with the sheets as I saw Claudia looking at me wide-eyed.

"Martina! You're still here!"

Thank God, I thought she had seen anything unwanted. She ran towards the bed and threw herself on top of me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, I've slept here." I laughed as I stroked her hair. Morgan came to the bed too in turtle speed and climbed on top of his brother still a little bit sleepy, rubbing her eyes. He was sitting now against the headboard and the girl was on his lap, her face against his chest facing Claudia and I.

"I'm so happy." Claudia grinned pulling away sitting now on my stomach.

I glanced up at Ace mentally asking for help. He ignored me and stood up with Morgan still in his arms. I almost yelled at him before noticing that he was surprisingly in his boxers. How did I not notice it before?

"Are you going to play with us?" Asked Claudia making a weird happy dance bouncing in my stomach. "You can help me feed my horse in the iPad!"

I smiled at her and nodded before I called for my oblivious boyfriend who was now directing himself towards the door.

"Ace!" He turned around and looked at me. I tried to recompose myself after the view of this messy haired God who came down from heaven only in his underwear holding a five-year old girl while he stroked her back.

Simply adorable.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "I'm naked." I mouthed before giving him a tight and uncomfortable smile. 

"Shit, right."

Claudia gasped and covered her mouth. "That's one dollar to the jar of bad words."

"You have one of those?" I asked her amused.

"Yes. Mom made one because of Ace."

I laughed and she looked at me with a frown confused as to why I found it funny. Ace lowered a grumpy Morgan to the floor and went to his closet.