CHAPTER 15- Aina vs Tiana

continue-

"We call this a qas Vudaweh Mysu, fools play"

"Well I call it an ass whoopin." She snarls and a siren went off she chose to act first.

'Focus'

THIRD POV

Tiana swings first with a right hook, Aina blocks the hit and knees Tiana in her stomach. Tiana recovers and slides her foot under her, Aina falls to the ground.

She brings Tiana down and flip them so Aina was on top. Aina got a few good hits into it, till Tiana got one leg up and kicked her a few feet back.

"All that for a drop of blood"

(A/N: OOP sorry XP)

Aina gets back up and takes a deep breathes going back to her stance.

"Sad using the human way to fight, you must not really want this world" Tiana smirks before forming a orange glob blasting it.

Aina dodges the hit and focuses on the fallen rocks lifting them up sharpening them. Motions them forward and of they went speeding to Tiana who does flips to avoid them all. Tiana turns and create yellow star like things and fling them rapidly.

Aina turns and run to the nearest tree dodging the blades. Creating stairs with the rocks she pulls the top of the tree using a boulder. Breaking it in half she uses the upper part and flies it at Tiana, quickly using the splinters that broke off.

Sending them off in the direction of Tiana as well, who got caught by the foot with the tree. One splinter hit her in the shoulder and another in her thigh. Tiana groans and pulls the one in her shoulder out and take a deep breathe before pulling the other.

"A few splinters is just a scratch"

"That was just me warming up buttercup" Aina smirks as Tiana sneers and tackles her to the ground. Aina blocks her hits and kicked Tiana off into the tree, Aina and Tiana get up fast. They meet in the middle and its just full on hits being exchanged.

Tiana has enough and uses a orange ball and blasts Aina into a stone statue. Aina groans and tries to get but another blast hits her than another. Tiana smiles and keeps throwing them at her until she's 5 feet away.

"Mmmm whats wrong little Aina? Why arent you fighting hm?" Tiana stops blasting and creates a yellow spear. Aina tried to get up but, the pain of those globs felt like hundreds of jellyfish stings. Tiana grabs Ainas arm and drags her to where the stone bcame flat and everyone can see.

AINAS POV
(A/N: Listen to an inspiring song)

"See you fight for nothing, you are zansa." (weak) I groan as she wraps her hand around my neck in a tight grip. My air way was very limited she smiles, she lifts her hand bringing it down with a blade into my stomach.

"NOOOOO!!" Arthurs screams along with my family, I spit up blood.

'Listen' Nadia flashes in my mind and she had animals around her this time. I close my close my eyes as my breathing became shallow, Tiana stands above me.

'Listen, to your roots' I close off everything except my hearing

'Listen to the ones here before man kind' I felt my chest burning and tingling in my hand traveling up my arm as I listened. The wind picked up, rain started to fall hard with thunder and lightning.

'Listen to their hearts' I felt the wind pick me up and the blade slips out. I felt the it close up , water consuming me in a water ball.

'Let the water and wind flow and connect to those hearts.' I relaxed and saw green, grey, and blue lines connecting to different animals.

'Now rise my child, RISE!' My eyes snap open as a lightning bolt hits me, gasping I felt myself changing. White light shines from me and the burns by my eyes sting, and the necklace from parents burned on my arm.

I had wrapped it around my hand earlier. I dropped down doing a superhero landing, creating a huge blast to happen going off in waves.

There was a puddle in front of me and I look at myself to see my eyes were a glowing silver-white. There were four circular burn marks by my right eye, I had white lining on my skin starting from my eyes.

My suit changed it had the same design instead it was a darker grey and greenish-blue lining. I smirk and looked up to see my family and Arthur them shocked and relieved. The blast broke parts off the wall down.

"That was badass" Arthur says and I agree while standing, I turn to see a shocked, embarrassed, and angry Tiana. The superiors did like a dolphin call and Tiana started to morph.

Just like the rest of her people she starts running to me and I do the same picking up speed. I felt shocks in my hand and let it happen, she was creating another orange blob. I rail my hand back jumping and put my weight behind the punch letting it collide with her hit.

BOOOOM!!!

The force sends her flying into the tree that I broke in half, I dig my feet to stop. Shes squirming and making screeching sounds it was truly disgusting. I could hear someone vomiting from the guard force, poor guy. I look to her people and walk up to them their fighters blocking my way.

"Uu lail,dis ri werlde. Beekon" (You lost/failed, this my world) I have no fuckn idea how I knew what to say. The larger of the two wail and lift its hand bringing it down to hit me but, I cut it off with a jagged boulder.

"Dat saw a warwa! Beekon!" (That was a warning! Leave) I turn and walk away I see their portal reopening and orange flashes going up.

'Fuck'n finally'

ALOHA JX
🤪🥳♥️🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽