↠ 16

It was quiet at night except for the small buzzing of the streetlights. So when a loud howl broke the silence, you jumped in fright. "What the hell was that?" You mumbled, pausing and looking everywhere. "It had to be a dog..." You told yourself in an attempt to calm down your heart. Then you start walking faster than your normal pace and stopped.

A long distance away was a solid human figure standing there. The shadows concealed his face but you felt that the two of you locked eyes. Something felt wrong.

"Hm?" A silky voice said. "Your name is Y/N, isn't it?" The figure tilted its head to the side. "I can see why those damn mutts are interested in you."

"Who the hell are you?" You glared and took a step back.

"Me?" In a blink of an eye, the figure was gone and the next thing you know, he was right in front of your face. You were about to scream when a hand clamped onto your mouth and his other hand gripped onto your arm. "I'm someone who's going to kill you."

You eyes widened and then you tried to struggle out of his grip. Next thing you know, the two of you were in an alley. You glanced towards the opening seeing your discarded bag on the ground.

"Hey girl," Then man redirected your gaze back on him. His eyes were a bright red.

"What the actual hell? His eyes!" You thought as the eyes scanned you.

"You actually smell really good." He licked his lips and smiled, showing two long canines. "I bet your blood is really sweet, isn't it?" He brought his head closer to your neck. You tried to get out of his grip again but his hand was still on your mouth, his body pressed against yours against the brick wall and his other hand clutched your arm in a tight grip.

You felt his tongue swipe your neck and suddenly his canines sunk into your flesh. Your body started shaking and slowly felt a small trickle of your blood flowing from the wound. Sounds of him gulping was heard and your tears were slowly flowing out. You could already feel yourself becoming lightheaded. "Hm?" He paused momentarily. "Are you already going to pass out on me? Heh, at least you won't feel the pain when I drain you of life." His canines sunk back into the same place and continued drinking.

You thought you couldn't keep up with it. Growls echoed around the two of you and suddenly he was yanked back and thrown down the alley. You slid down the wall, feeling light. "Y/N!" A voice called.

You raised your head to see Jungkook in front of you, cupping your cheeks. His wide brown eyes searched yours, then dropped to the wound on your neck. "Shit... The bastard did this to you?" He growled.

"Huh?" The unknown man stood up and was staring at you two. "You interrupted my meal, mutt." He snarled.

Jungkook whipped his head around and bared his teeth. "You fucker! You dare to hurt her? I'm going to fucking rip you apart!" He snapped.

"Kill me or save her?" The man responded, a smirk on his lips.

Jungkook looked back at you to see you drifting away slowly into unconscious. "Jimin!" He yelled to another man that just arrived and staring at you. "Help her! Get her back to the house!" Then his deadly glare was set on the man. "Now, I will get to kill you."

The new man rushed to your side, quickly taking you from Jungkook's hold. You barely saw a blurry Jungkook standing up and rushing to the man, but it was strange. Halfway through it, there was no more Jungkook but instead a very large dog that charged at the man.

"Shh," This 'Jimin' spoke and proceeded to carry you bridal style. You let your head flopped to his chest. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to take care of you, my mate." The wind hit your face and just like that you fell into the dark.